Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Radharani, Her Expansions, Associates (Gopis)
Pages in category "Questions On... Radharani, Her Expansions, Associates (Gopis)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- How could we understand Srimati Radharani?
- How did the gopis surrender unto Krsna? You said they surrendered everything. How did they do it?
- How do I serve the servants of the gopis?
- How it was that even though there is so much distance between, let's say, Govardhana and Radha-kunda and Vrndavana, Nanda-grama, Varsana, how it was that still Krsna and Radha could go and meet?
- How you explain the act of Krsna taking away the saris of the gopis?
- That's the third scene, the rasa dance. So Radharani appears in that?
- The gopi-candana comes from the lake where they say the gopis drowned themselves, and that is near Dvaraka. Is that a true story?
- The gopis, they didn't like very much being instructed by Uddhava?
- There's (with the affairs of Krsna and the gopis) never mention of lust or of any animal desire at all is there?
- We are expansions of Radha?
- What is Balarama's relationship with Radha?
- What is the proper relationship of the devotee to Radharani?
- What is the Radha category?
- What's the relationship between Krsna and Radha? Radha is the energy of Krsna?
- When Krsna disappeared from rasa, what they (the gopis) did?
- When you chant Rama, should you have the form of Rama before you? Along with Radhe?
- Won't Krsna feel embarrassed to stand between Radha and Rukmini at the same time? Is that bona fide, Prabhupada? It's not rasabhasa?