Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Quadruple"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- According to expert opinion, Balarama, as the chief of the original quadruple forms, is also the original Sankarsana
- Aniruddha, the fourth of the quadruple expansions, is worshiped by great sages and psychologists as the principle of the mind. His complexion is similar to the bluish hue of a blue cloud
- Krsna appeared along with Balarama (Baladeva), who is known as His elder brother. Balarama is the origin of Sankarsana, of the quadruple expansion. Balarama is also the plenary expansion of Krsna
- Krsna's different expansions - namely Narayana, the quadruple expansion of Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, as well as partial plenary expansions like Matsya, the incarnation of a fish - combine together and appear with the body of Krsna
- Lord Krsna again expands, and within the paravyoma, the spiritual sky, He is situated in fullness as the four-handed Narayana, accompanied by expansions of the original quadruple form
- Lord Krsna, by His quadruple expansion (Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha), is the Lord of psychic action -- namely thinking, feeling, willing and acting
- Sripada Sankaracarya has misleadingly explained the quadruple form (catur-vyuha)
- Svamsa expansions can be found in the quadruple forms of the Lord residing in Their respective places, beginning with Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, and also in the purusa-avataras, lila-avataras, manvantara-avataras and yuga-avataras
- The Sankarsana form in the second quadruple is not only a representation of Balarama but also the original cause of the Causal Ocean, where Karanodakasayi Visnu lies asleep, breathing out the seeds of innumerable universes
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has many grades of parts and parcels, but the quadruple expansions of Krsna - Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha - are directly in the Visnu category
- Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha are the primary quadruple forms, from whom all other quadruple forms are manifested. They are all purely transcendental
- Vrndavana-dhama is the innermost abode within the quadrangular realm of Svetadvipa, which lies outside of the boundary of Gokula Vrndavana