Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Purity"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- After trimming the fruits with great care and purity, Raghava Pandita offers them to the Deity
- Although Radha's love is pure like a mirror, its purity increases at every moment
- No purity
- Platform of purity
- Purity of purpose
- Saints of your caliber are themselves places of pilgrimage. Because of their purity, they are constant companions of the Lord, and therefore they can purify even the places of pilgrimage
- Standard of purity
- Because of this quality, called tamas (ignorance), the living entity considers himself different from the Absolute Whole and forgets his purity, which is like that of the clear sky. This forgetfulness gives rise to separatism in false ego
- Brahminical qualifications, which are said to be as follows: truthfulness, self-control, purity, mastery of the senses, simplicity, full knowledge by practical application, and engagement in devotional service
- By the spirit of rendering service with one's senses, one's entire existence becomes suci-sadma, the platform of uncontaminated purity
- If Krsna consciousness is preached all over the world, the darkness of ignorance and the anxiety of material existence will turn into the whiteness of purity, peacefulness and prosperity
- If one fails to actually apply the principles of purity in his life—he remains an unpurified mleccha or yavana
- If you do not allow to touch the water, the ground, you take it in the middle, you will find crystal, distilled water. You will find. And as soon as it comes down on the ground, it becomes muddy, the purity lost
- In order to keep the purity of such Krsna conscious activities, one must be freed from all material desires and philosophical speculation
- In pure Krsna consciousness, or knowledge in purity, when one tries to understand the Absolute Truth, one realizes Him as the Supreme Person
- In the Bhagavad-gita (10.12) also Krsna is addressed by Arjuna as param brahma param dhama pavitram - the supreme pure. There are many other instances exhibiting Krsna's supreme purity
- In the course of exchanging transcendental love of the highest purity, sometimes the subordinate devotee tries to predominate over the predominator
- It is the question of my appreciation, or my realization. That will depend on my purity. Otherwise this Krsna sound and Krsna, non-different. Therefore if we vibrate sound Krsna, then I am immediately in contact with Krsna
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness - these are the natural qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness—these are the natural qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, wisdom, knowledge, and religiousness-these are the qualities by which the brahmanas work
- Pure love on the transcendental platform is the paragon of purity devoid of material affection and completely spiritual
- Purity is the basic principle of God consciousness
- Purity means standing on the spiritual platform. That is purity. In the material platform there is no purity
- Purity of consciousness
- Purity of hereditary succession is called amogha-virya
- The bhakti-vedantas were pure devotees, and the boy became infected with their qualities of purity by their association and by eating once the remnants of the foodstuff taken by them
- The holy name is as perfect as the Lord Himself in fullness, purity and eternity. The holy name is not a material sound vibration, nor has it any material contamination
- The purity of hereditary succession is called amogha-virya
- There are two kinds of supreme purity. When one type is possessed, one is able to deliver a sinful person. When the other type is possessed, one does not do anything which is impure. A person who possesses either of these is called supremely pure
- This is (employing one's energy in Krsna's interests) purity of purpose and the platform of pure devotional service in Krsna consciousness
- This is the classification of the human society. What is that classification? Due to this purity, who is pure, pure, purer, purer, and purest. So unless we become purest, we cannot approach Krsna
- To become pure or to understand the essence of purity is very confidential
- To indicate the purity of bhakti, devotional service...
- To understand the essence of purity is very confidential