Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
prosecute | prosecuted | prosecutes | prosecuting | prosecution
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sue (3 P)
Pages in category "Prosecute"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A dog can mate with a bitch before the public eyes without hesitation, but if a human being does so the act will be considered a public nuisance, and the person will be criminally prosecuted
- A wife is therefore supposed to be an inspiration and should keep the husband's intelligence in good order so that they can combinedly prosecute the affairs of family life without impediment
- All our literatures are for guiding you in your successful prosecution of Krsna Consciousness, so follow these instructions of mine implicitly
- At the present moment the so-called yoga system is prosecuted on the understanding that by agitation of the different stations of the bodily construction one can find that he is God
- Even without being transferred to the kingdom of God, by following the injunctions of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and prosecuting the duties of Krsna consciousness, all human society will be happy in all respects
- Every parent wants to see that their children are taken care of very nicely. That is the first duty. If they are not healthy then how they can prosecute their education? If they are undernourished it is not good for their future activities
- I am glad that you are prosecuting the regularly and that will make you happy in the world both in this life and in the next. Make Kirtana your life and soul and He will give you all benediction
- I know you are a sincere devotee of Krishna and He will give you proper intelligence how to prosecute your present activities. I can simply pray to Krishna that He may bless you with all energy for serving Him
- If he had no desire to go to London he would have plainly told me like that. It has certainly given me a great shock. He is one of my very faithful disciples and if he does like that how can I prosecute my programmes
- If we prosecute our devotional activities and keep our association with the devotees, then we can be free from sinful activities. And when you are completely free from sinful activities, then we get nistha. Yes, it is full faith. Nistha means full faith
- It is said that many kings and emperors formerly went to the forest for this purpose - to prosecute severe austerities and penances in order to go back home, back to Godhead
- One has to receive the transcendental sound from the right source, accept it as a reality and prosecute the direction without hesitation
- One side it is very difficult to understand. But at the same time, it is very easy to prosecute this Krsna consciousness. It is very easy because we are recommending that "Simply chant Hare Krsna. You'll get the greatest perfection," they cannot believe
- So there may not be bodily disturbance it is necessary to maintain a regulated life and easily prosecute our Krishna Consciousness. I shall pray to Krishna for your quick recovery
- Sri Narada Muni, the supreme spiritual master, is testing Dhruva Maharaja to see how determined he is to prosecute devotional service. This is the process of accepting a disciple
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami also informed King Pariksit that previously many other kings and emperors went to the jungle to prosecute severe austerities and penances in order to go back home, back to Godhead
- That which is favorable for prosecuting Krsna consciousness should be accepted; that which is unfavorable should be rejected. That is called samata, equanimity
- The devotee should not be agitated. He should be satisfied with his natural income, eat only as much as he needs to keep his health, live in a secluded place and always remain peaceful. Peace of mind is necessary for prosecuting Krsna consciousness
- The spiritual master prescribes standard literature for the prosecution of the yoga of devotional service, and he himself speaks only from scriptural reference
- The Vedic literatures are not only full of spiritual instruction but are also instructive in how to prosecute material existence very nicely, with the ultimate aim of spiritual perfection
- The yoga practitioner should be determined and should patiently prosecute the practice without deviation
- They (the seven great sages) have concluded that this is the ultimate wealth, the perfection of all austerities, and the best means of prosecuting transcendental life
- Those who are enlightened in spiritual life should not try to agitate such materially engrossed persons. Better to prosecute one's own spiritual activities silently