Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Chandigarh"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Mayy asakta-manah pariah, yogam yunjan mad-asrayah, asamsayam samagram mamma, yatha jnasyasi tac chrnu. "My dear Partha, Arjuna, in order to know Me, God, asamsayam, without any doubt, and samagram," means in completeness
- The acarya's parampara is there. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- There are so many questions. And to solve all these questions, the God Himself descends and speaks about Himself, and that speaking is this Bhagavad-gita. God is speaking about Himself personally, personally present
- They are trying to go there, Mars planet, Moon planet, by rising on the sky by their aeroplanes, sputniks. But they have not been able to understand what is the position of these planets. This is called aroha-pantha
- This is the way of understanding. It is called descending process. And there is another process, which is called ascending process. In Sanskrit it is called aroha-pantha, avaroha-pantha
- This is the whole history of Mahabharata, intriguing, politics, and ultimately there was fight between the two parties, Kurus and the Pandavas, to decide. By logic, by morality and other things, everything failed. Then there was declaration of war