Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Australasia, Perth
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Australasia, Perth"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Because the atma is within the body, if I pinch or if you pinch my body, I feel pains and pleasures. As soon as the atma is not there, it will be cut with a chopper, there is no protest
- Bhaktas, they think, tat te 'nukampam susamiksamano bhunjana evatma-krtam vipakam. When a devotee is in trouble, he thinks that "I am suffering for my past deeds" That is a devotee's attitude. "Let me do my business, chant Hare Krsna"
- But we were all cheaters before we came to you, Srila Prabhupada. So how is it that we're not accepting a cheater? How is it that we cheaters have accepted some knowledge from you?
- Some of us are Muslims, and in the Koran Mohammed says that eating meat is all right. In fact it is required to be a good Muslim, to eat meat
- Sometimes people ask where Swami Prabhupada get his meanings for different words, because they would differ, they would disagree and pick some other word
- Srila Prabhupada, if the knowledge was handed down by the saintly kings, evam parampara-praptam (BG 4.2), how is it that the knowledge was lost?
- That atma is present within this body, that is understood by the presence of consciousness. Just like we are here in this room, but this light is the reflection of the sunshine. We understand there is sun in the sky
- That democracy is the ruination of civilization... So we want to remain in the minority. We don't want to be ruled by the majority
- The atman, there is one to a person, or there is only one atman?
- The person is the atman?
- The preacher must love the people. Why at eighty years old I have come here if I do not love? So who can love better than a preacher? He loves even the animals