Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
player | players
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Playing (8 P)
Pages in category "Player"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Although not an expert chess player, Sri Balaramaji was very enthusiastic in sporting activities. He accepted Rukmi's challenge and sat down to play
- Among the celebrated disciples of Mangala Thakura are Prananatha Adhikari, Purusottama Cakravarti of the village of Kandada, and Nrsimha-prasada Mitra, whose family members are well-known mrdanga players
- Arjuna continued, "If the brahmanas feel unwanted separation from their wives and children, and the ksatriya kings do not take care of them, then such ksatriyas are to be considered no more than stage players"
- As a player sets up and disperses his playthings according to his own sweet will, so the supreme will of the Lord brings men together and separates them
- I am very much indebted to my father, and I have dedicated my book, Krsna book, to him. He wanted this. He wanted me to be preacher of Bhagavata, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and player of mrdanga and to become servant of Radharani
- I thank you very much for sending me a record player by air freight, but since you have not mentioned that it is an unsolicited gift, customs has raised objections & they want to levy duty to the extent of 100 Rs
- I wish to form a nice Kirtana party consisting of 12 heads - 2 mrdanga players, 1 harmonium player in melody, 1 tambura player, and at least 6 cymbal players. In this way 12 heads shall perform Kirtana very rhythmically and melodiously
- In the beginning I was seriously corresponding with Indian friends to get good mrdanga players, but when I found it too difficult some students were given rudimentary lessons in playing & simply by practice they are putting on Sankirtana Party everywhere
- Ramananda Raya inquired, "By which subdivision of style do the players enter?" Rupa Gosvami then began to speak specifically about this subject
- Ramananda Raya inquired, "How have you introduced the assembly of the players?" Rupa Gosvami replied, The players assemble at a suitable time under the heading of pravartaka
- Regarding the activities of the Vaikuntha Players, it is very nice to hear that you are taking information from our Srimad-Bhagavatam and Krsna Book for presenting everything very authoritatively, without any deviation from the sastras
- The record player which you gave me at the Stinson Beach is lost. It is stolen by somebody from my room while I was alone sleeping
- The Sankirtana party is selling Back To Godhead nicely and if they display the record on a record player in the street, I think we can sell this album very nicely
- There were altogether four parties of kirtana performers, comprising twenty-four chanters. In each party there were also two mrdanga players, making an additional eight persons