pigeon | pigeons | pigeon's
Pages in category "Pigeon"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- So there are doves, there are pigeons, there are sparrows, there are crows. Now Iran, the same doves, same... Why they are not called "Iranian sparrow"? Why they are called only sparrow?
- Sparrows, the pigeons, they're having sex life three hundred times daily, you see, although they are very vegetarian. And the lion is not vegetarian, but it has got sex life only once in a year. So it is not the question of vegetarian or nonvegetarian
- The city (of Indra) always resounded with the vibrations of peacocks, pigeons and bees, and above the city flew airplanes full of beautiful women who constantly chanted auspicious songs that were very pleasing to the ear
- The hunter eagle (Indra) wanted the pigeon (Agni) back from the King (Sibi). The King wanted to give it some other meat to eat and requested the bird not to kill the pigeon. The hunter bird refused to accept the King's offer
- The King of heaven once took the shape of a pigeon-hunter bird (eagle), and Agni, the fire-god, took the shape of a pigeon. The pigeon, while being chased by the eagle, took shelter on the lap of Maharaja Sibi
- The knowledge which the pigeons, the cats and dogs have got, we are lacking in that knowledge, that the whole thing belongs to the Supreme Lord and we can accept them, whatever we need, not more than that
- The mystic pigeon always remained heavier (then King Sibi). The King then put himself on the balance to equate with the pigeon, and the demigods were pleased with him