Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
physiological | physiologically | physiologic | physiology | physiologist | physiologists | physiognomical
Pages in category "Physiological"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic medical science the three items kapha, pitta and vayu (phlegm, bile and air) maintain the physiological condition of the body
- According to Ayur-vedic treatment, the entire physiological system is conducted by three elements, namely vayu, pitta and kapha (air, bile and mucus)
- At the present moment our existence is not purified, impure. Therefore we are suffering. Just like when one's physiological condition becomes infected, he suffers from fever and other symptoms of disease
- Medical books of anatomy or physiology are available in the market, but no one can become a qualified practitioner simply by reading such books at home. One has to be admitted to the medical college and study the books under the guidance of professors
- Modern medical science does not accept this physiological analysis as valid, but the ancient Ayur-vedic process of treatment is based upon these items
- The animals were sacrificed to test the strength of Vedic mantras; yajnas were performed as a test of the mantra. Even in the modern age, tests are executed on animal bodies in the physiology laboratory
- The physiological attraction for women is very great, and therefore people are very slack in spiritual understanding
- The psychologist makes a serious study of the physiological conditions of the brain, as if the construction of the cerebral lump were the machine of the functioning mind, but in the dead body the psychologist cannot bring back the function of the mind
- Throughout the whole world there are schools and colleges and universities to study the physiology, psychology, biology, sociology, so many things. But there is no university, school, college throughout the whole world to understand the soul