phantasma | phantasmagoria | phantasmagorias
Pages in category "Phantasmagoria"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- The affection for community and the place of birth, and the hankering for wealth, which are all like phantasmagoria or illusory dreams, encumber a human being, and he is thus impeded in his progress toward self-realization, the real aim of life
- The demonic conclude that the world is phantasmagoria. There is no cause and effect, no controller, no purpose: everything is unreal
- The desires for acquiring a house, possessing land, having children and becoming prominent in society, the affection for community and the place of birth, and the hankering for wealth, are all like phantasmagoria or illusory dreams
- The fruitive workers' attempt to attain to the heavenly planets is nothing more than a phantasmagoria for the devotee. After all, the heavenly planets are material, and in due course of time they will all be dissolved
- The material world is a shadow phantasmagoria of the spiritual kingdom of the Lord, and because it is a shadow it is never eternal; the variegatedness in the material world of duality (spirit and matter) cannot be compared to that of the spiritual world
- The materialistic way of life, without any information of God or the demigods, and the life engaged in the worship of demigods, in pursuit of temporary material enjoyments, are different phases of phantasmagoria
- The rats, beasts and vultures (in the forest of material existence) are different types of thieves who take away our possessions, and the gandharva-pura is the phantasmagoria of the body and home
- This entire world resembles such a phantasmagoria, and every materially situated person has attachment for it. But Khatvanga Maharaja, because of his advanced Krsna consciousness, was not interested in such things