Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pattern | patterned | patterns
Pages in category "Pattern"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Maharaja Pariksit was certainly going back to Godhead, but even if he were not to go back, he prayed for a pattern of life which is the most perfect way in the material world
- My better standard of life does not mean any spiritual realization. A better standard of eating, sleeping, mating, that's all. So this is called fruitive activity. Fruitive activity is also another pattern of sense gratification
- The expansions of differentiated parts and parcels, called jivas or living entities, are assisting hands of the Lord, and all of them are meant for rendering a particular pattern of service to the Lord
- There are many hundreds and thousands patterns of religious system, but according to our Bhagavata school, we accept that religion as first class which teaches how to love God. That is religion
- There is a certain pattern of behavior prescribed for those actually trying to become perfect. In our Krsna consciousness movement we advise our students not to eat meat, not to gamble, not to engage in illicit sex and not to indulge in intoxication