Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Paternal"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After meeting with the five brothers (The Pandavas), Lord Krsna personally went to visit Srimati Kuntidevi, the mother of the Pandavas, who was also Krsna's paternal aunt. In offering His respects to His aunt, Krsna also touched her feet
- Akrura happened to be one of the cousins of Kunti; therefore, after meeting him, she began to inquire about her paternal relatives
- Although these five rasas (dasya, sakhya, vatsalya, madhurya and santa) are found in the bhagavata-marga, the bhagavata-marga is especially meant for vatsalya and madhurya, or paternal and conjugal relationships
- Among His associates, Caitanya enjoyed paternal loving affection from Paramananda Puri, friendly affection with Ramananda Raya, unalloyed service from Govinda and others, and humors of conjugal love with Gadadhara, Jagadananda and Svarupa Damodara
- At other times Krsna went to Kuruksetra from His paternal home (Dvaraka) during the solar eclipse, and at these times the residents of Vrndavana also went to see Him there
- Direct devotional services are as follows: neutrality, servitude, fraternity, paternity and conjugal love. Indirect devotional service is divided into laughter, compassion, anger, chivalry, dread, astonishment and ghastliness
- Duryodhana criticized Bhismadeva, alleging that he was reluctant to kill Arjuna because of paternal affection
- Krsna attracts even the mind of the goddess of fortune. He attracts, in special cases, the minds of young girls. He attracts the minds of the elderly ladies by paternal affection. He attracts the mind of the male in the humors of servitude & friendship
- Kuntidevi's eyes became wet, and, in great love, she feelingly embraced Lord Krsna. She then inquired from Him about the well-being of her paternal family members - her brother Vasudeva, his wife and other members of the family
- Maharaja Bharata left his paternal home, the reservoir of all opulence, and started for Pulahasrama, which is situated in Hardwar. The salagrama-silas are obtainable there
- Maharaja Yudhisthira and his brothers were the sons of Kunti, the paternal aunt of Lord Krsna, and Maharaja Pariksit admits the patronage of Lord Krsna because of his being the only grandson of the great Pandavas
- Mother Yasoda never thought of that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. She always thought that "He is my teeny child." That's all. "I have to take care of Him." This is called paternal feelings. Vatsalya-rasa
- Other friends' behavior is on the ground of paternal love or servitude, but the basic principle of the confidential friends is simply friendship on an equal level
- Out of paternal affection for Me, he wants to protect Me and see that I follow the regulative principles of a sannyasi. What fault is there in this