Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
overjoyed | overjoyous
Pages in category "Overjoyed"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- All of His sons were so overjoyed that, out of ecstasy, they repeatedly made many mistakes. These mistakes were a sign of complete satisfaction
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night (when Krsna appeared), because of the Lord's appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night, because of the Lord’s appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition, so by the grace of Krsna he could appear just like a full moon
- They (the gopis) were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna. Their smiling cheeks shone with beauty, and they began to sing the glories of Krsna with transcendental pleasure
- This devotional attitude is explained in the Bhagavad-gita: a devotee is never distressed in reverse conditions of life, nor is he overjoyed in favorable conditions
- When Krsna was on the battlefield of Kuruksetra, all the cowherd boys came to see Him, wearing jeweled earrings in their ears. Becoming so greatly overjoyed, they extended their arms and embraced Krsna as their old friend
- When Pradyumna came back home after killing the Sambarasura, and as soon as he saw his father, Krsna, before him, he became so overjoyed that he himself could not understand his joy on that occasion
- When the gopis arrived, Lord Balarama glanced over them with loving eyes. Being overjoyed, the gopis, who had so long been mortified on account of Krsna's and Balarama's absence, began to ask about the welfare of the two brothers