Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
originate | origin | originated | originating | originates | origins | originator
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Origin"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- A reflection is temporary, for it is sometimes seen and sometimes not seen. But the origin from whence the reflection is reflected is eternal
- After offering respects to Lord Caitanya, Krsnadasa Kaviraja begins offering them to Lord Nityananda in the seventh verse of the Caitanya-caritamrta. The author explains that Lord Nityananda is Balarama, who is the origin of Maha-Visnu
- After this, Lord Krsna and Arjuna entered a vast spiritual water. This spiritual water is called the Karana Ocean, which means that this ocean is the origin of the creation of the material world
- After thus killing the most formidable demon Hiranyaksa, the Supreme Lord Hari, the origin of the boar species, returned to His own abode, where there is always an uninterrupted festival. The Lord was praised by all the demigods, headed by Brahma
- Although any number of candles can be lit, the original candle still retains its identity as the origin. In this way Krsna expands Himself into so many forms, and all these expansions are called visnu-tattva
- As described by Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, the original mellow, adi-rasa, is conjugal love. Krsna is the origin of pure and spiritual conjugal love
- As far as the adhidaivika miseries are concerned, these originate with the demigods of the higher planets. For instance, we sometimes suffer from severe cold weather, from thunderbolts, or from earthquakes, tornadoes, droughts or other natural disasters
- He (Ksirodakasayi Visnu) is the second incarnation from Karanodakasayi Visnu, who is the origin of material creation and who expands as Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who then enters into each and every universe
- He (Lord Krsna) is fully independent. He doesn't require to take knowledge from anyone else. Otherwise how He can be origin?
- He (Pradyumna) is the origin of the creation of the material world, and He has invested His creative principle in Cupid. It is by His direction only that all men and demigods and other living entities function with energy for regeneration
- He was the first man in the history of India who started this civil disobedience movement. It is not Gandhi who is the originator of civil disobedience; it was Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He said that "Defy the order of the Kazi''
- If one asks about the origin of love of Krsna, the answer is that the origin is in Srimati Radharani alone. Who is the most dear friend of Krsna? The answer again is Srimati Radharani alone. No one else
- In our genealogical table, in each family, there is a person who is the origin of the family - then his son, his son, his grandsons, great-grandson. In this way, family expands. Similarly, this creation is from Krsna
- In the ultimate issue there is nothing material because everything has its origin in the spiritual world. The material manifestation is therefore called illusion in the proper sense of the term
- In the Vedanta-sutra, the first sutra, or code, questions about the Absolute Truth. Athato brahma jijnasa: What is the nature of the Absolute Truth? The next sutra answers that the nature of the Absolute Truth is that He is the origin of everything
- In this world there are two principles operating: One principle is the origin or shelter of everything, and the other principle is deduced from this original principle
- It is very difficult to find the origin of the cosmic manifestation; therefore material scientists conclude that nature is the ultimate cause of all manifestations
- Krsna appeared along with Balarama (Baladeva), who is known as His elder brother. Balarama is the origin of Sankarsana, of the quadruple expansion. Balarama is also the plenary expansion of Krsna
- Krsna is the origin of pure and spiritual conjugal love
- Krsna is the origin of the powers delegated to demigods, great sages and mystics. Although they are endowed with great powers, these powers are limited, and thus it is very difficult for them to know how Krsna Himself appears
- Lord Balarama is the original Visnu; therefore anyone remembering these pastimes of Lord Balarama in the morning and evening will certainly become a great devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and thus his life will be successful in all respects
- Lord Krsna is like the life air and the soul of the massive body of the entire cosmos. In several places in the Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna makes this point - that He is the origin and cause of everything
- Of whatever we find, good or bad, the origin is Krsna. Nothing can manifest itself in this material world which is not in Krsna. That is knowledge; although we know that things are differently situated, we should realize that everything flows from Krsna
- One of the objects of my missionary activities is to bring to notice of the educated Indian public that devotional service originated from the Indian side in its pure form
- Origin of lust is also in the Supreme. If, therefore, lust is transformed into love for the Supreme, or transformed into Krsna consciousness - or, in other words, desiring everything for Krsna - then both lust and wrath can be spiritualized
- Sankarsana is the origin of Karana Visnu, who is the original form who creates the universes, and that Sankarsana is but a plenary expansion of Sri Nityananda Rama
- Sri Srila Gopinatha, who originated the transcendental mellow of the rasa dance, stands on the shore at Vamsivata and attracts the attention of the cowherd damsels with the sound of His celebrated flute. May they all confer upon us their benediction
- The ocean is considered to be the presiding deity of the abdomen, where the feelings of hunger and thirst originate. When there is an irregularity in hunger and thirst, one is advised, according to Ayur-vedic treatment, to take a bath in the ocean
- The origin of that unlimited Brahman effulgence is the transcendental body of Govinda, who is offered respectful obeisances as the original and supreme Personality of Godhead
- The origin of the material creation is Maha-visnu, who lies in the Causal Ocean. While He sleeps in that ocean, millions of universes are generated as He exhales, and they are all annihilated when He inhales
- The Seventeenth Chapter (of the fifth canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam) describes the origin of the Ganges River and how it flows in and around Ilavrta-varsa
- Their scientific knowledge will be successful when by scientific knowledge they prove that God is the origin of the universe. That is success
- There are many hippie groups at the present moment, but they all originated from King Arhat, who imitated the activities of Lord Rsabhadeva
- There are several origins or causes for this compulsive love of Krsna, such as Krsna Himself, the devotees of Krsna, Krsna's playing on the flute, etc. The effect is sometimes loving and sometimes stunted
- They have no information of the soul, neither information of Visnu, the origin of soul
- This fact is corroborated by the Vedic injunction sad va saumyedam agra asit, which means that the origin of the creation existed before the cosmic manifestation
- Together, Lord Siva's genitals and the vagina of goddess Durga are worshiped as the siva-linga. This is the origin of the material creation. Thus Lord Siva's position is between that of the living entity and that of the Supreme Lord
- You have asked what is the origin of the black race. This is not an important question. Why should you be curious about the temporary body
- Your representation that Sanskrit is the origin of Indo-European languages, is quite right, but our main concern is how we can impress people about the importance of Krishna Consciousness