Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Organic"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The living entity lives close to matter, but this does not mean that he merges or mixes with it (asango hy ayam purusah), although material scientists mistakenly see the organic and inorganic, or animate and inanimate, to be mixed
- The Lord of the creative energy is called Ananta-sayana. The material energy is impregnated by the glance of this feature of the Lord and is then able to give birth to all organic and inorganic matter
- The objects of the senses (such as sound and touch), the organic activities (such as evacuation) and the different types of bodies, society, friendship and personality are considered by learned scholars the fields of activity for the functions of the mind
- The Supreme Being is often compared to a fire, and everything organic and inorganic is compared to the heat and light of that fire
- There are some less intelligent arguments that matter develops the power of seeing and moving as a certain organic development, but such an argument cannot be accepted