Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
officer | officering | officers | officer's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Zamindar (7 P)
Pages in category "Officer"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A great dramatist, government officer. He wrote one book, Shah Jahan. That is very famous book for theatrical play. So in that Shah Jahan, means the king emperor Shah Jahan. Practically, the name which is given on the book, the hero title, he's the hero
- An officer is invested with all governmental power, and therefore he is identical with the government. When the fair is over, there is no need for such an officer, and he returns home. The Paramatma is compared to such an officer
- As a government officer is sometimes accepted as the entire government although he is actually but a departmental manager, so the demigods, having achieved power of attorney from Visnu, act on His behalf, although they are not as powerful
- I am praying simply that all of you, my advanced disciples, GBC men, sannyasis, temple officers, like that, that all of you will become sober-minded and feeling always very much responsible how the things will go on as I have given them
- I understand from a letter from Gurudasa that you have elections for officers for your temple, and the men filling the posts are all very well suited for their position
- I want that you all GBC men work cooperatively to manage things now, along with the other officers, and it is better if devotees can address their questions to you
- I was very pleased to see how you are getting top-ranking men to read my books. That is real preaching. If all the government officers at least purchase some of our books, it will be a great credit so do it very nicely
- If Gopala Krishna wants to be interim president, then if that is your "mutual'' arrangement, then you can do more preaching work, especially to the government officers
- If there are any discrepancies as you say in the temples of ISKCON, they should be immediately rectified by conscientious officers
- In Los Angeles it is very freely going on. In the name of Vaisnavism they are drawing salary, living comfortably, having sense enjoyment. This is not good, not at all. So you all high officers, you think over it and do the needful
- In the town of Vidyanagara, on the bank of the Godavari, there is a responsible government officer named Ramananda Raya
- Indra said, "The father, the spiritual master and the supreme executive officer of the state are always well-wishers of their sons, their students and their citizens respectively. As such, the well-wishers have the right to chastise their dependents"
- Of course, my authorities and so-called officers, they sometimes also order in such a way that everything becomes topsy-turvy. So you may write to me your grievance - what can I do? - but meanwhile you must follow him exactly whatever he says
- One may be very responsible officer, like Ambarisa Maharaja, the emperor. It is not joke. But still his mind is absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- People sometimes have eighty to ninety percent of their income taken away, and these taxes are lavishly spent for the high salaries drawn by the officers and rulers
- Prthu Maharaja, in the same way, could not restrain himself from receiving the four Kumaras, who were bright by dint of their spiritual progress, and thus not only he himself but also his officers and associates all received the four Kumaras
- Regarding the entry certificate from the Home Office of GB, what is the value of such a certificate if it remains at the discretion of the local immigration officer whether or not the certificate can be expeditious in passing through immigration?
- Regarding what to do about local authorities checking your Sankirtana activities in the streets, just show to the police officer how peaceful we are
- Sacrifice is the means for counteracting such accumulated sins (committed by fruitive workers). The demigods are pleased when such sacrifices are performed, just as prison officers are satisfied when the prisoners are turned into obedient subjects
- So far your question, how far should the orders of my duly appointed officers like GBC, etc., be obeyed and followed, the answer is that they must always be followed exactly as he says
- So local temple officers should be the final judge to allow or disallow anyone from outside to sell books there
- Some of the great devotees of the Lord - like Ramananda Raya, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami and Rupa Gosvami - were government officers and had a background of very opulent householder life
- Surrounded by his ministers and other officers and the learned brahmanas present, the King (Citraketu) approached and fell unconscious at the child's feet, his hair and dress scattered
- The demigods are, so to speak, different officers and directors in the government of the Supreme Lord. One has to follow the laws made by the government, not by the officers or directors
- The members of the kayastha community in India are generally very intelligent and expert in business management. Formerly they were mostly government officers. They were mentioned even by Yajnavalkya, as quoted by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura
- The officer whom I met was very sympathetic & he said that Immigration visa from this side would take a long time for being granted better I took the visitors visa - so I have accepted it
- The whole universe is Krishna's property. Krishna's devotees are His bona fide officers or sons, so if He likes, He can entrust the whole charge to His devotees immediately. It is not difficult for Him
- This boy. He is also a responsible officer in New York. He is also chanting. All these sannyasis. And we have got all these beads. So there is no need of meditating in darkness. We are going on the open street. We are chanting Hare Krsna
- This is to certify that I as the Founder-Acarya of ISKCON, appoint the following persons as the authorized officers of our Nairobi branch
- Those who were acquainted with government officers met with them and begged for camphor and sandalwood, which they collected
- To get past the toll collectors along the way, Madhavendra Puri was supplied with the necessary release papers from government officers. The papers were placed in his hand
- Today at (20/8/65) the captain arranged for a meeting on board the Jaladuta on account of Janmastami day & I spoke for an hour on the philosophy & teachings of Lord Sri Krishna. All the officers attended the meeting & there was distribution of Prasadam
- We want to see God, but we do not acknowledge that we are not qualified. How we can see? If I cannot see even an ordinary president. By my whims I want to see the president or such and such big officer. You cannot see unless you are qualified
- When Raghunatha dasa Gosvami’s father and uncle were to be arrested by government officials, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami hid them and personally met the government officers and settled the affair diplomatically
- When the fair is over, there is no need for such an officer, and he returns home. The Paramatma is compared to such an officer
- You are now big officer, and I think Krishna has favored you by this position, because now you will be forced to always be the best example of KC person and be very very responsible
- You cannot contact the proprietor directly. There are subordinate officers. Through them you have to take the proprietor's help. The office master is there. You have to satisfy the office master. You cannot directly approach the proprietor
- You may be a millionaire; that doesn't matter. But you have to show the respect to the policeman because he's a government officer. If you don't, then you'll be fined