Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
obstinacy | obstinancy | obstinate
Pages in category "Obstinacy"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The child is afraid of taking medicine. That also I have experienced. In my childhood, when I became ill, I was very stubborn. I won't accept any medicine. So my mother used to force medicine within my mouth with a spoon. I was so obstinate
- The mind is so strong and obstinate that it sometimes overcomes the intelligence, although the mind is supposed to be subservient to the intelligence
- The nondevotee even after a thorough study of literature like the Bhagavad-gita, remains an impersonalist simply by obstinacy
- The obstinacy of Duryodhana
- This is not our obstinacy; it is the injunction of the sastras
- To execute this Krsna consciousness is very pleasing. And pratyaksavagamam, and you'll understand directly how we are advancing. So where is the difficulty? The difficulty is dog obstinacy. They'll not do it. "Why shall I do it?'' This is the difficulty