Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Null and Void
"null and void"
Pages in category "Null and Void"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A discussion of the impersonal Brahman is not very palatable to a devotee. The so-called regulations of the sastras also appear null and void to him
- Above the body and mind is the dormant spirit soul whose absence from the body makes the whole range of bodily and mental selfishness completely null and void
- As with the rising of the sun the darkness of night is immediately dissipated, with the appearance of Pradyumna the power exhibited by Salva became null and void
- If a brahmana is not truthful, all his claims as a brahmana at once become null and void
- In the absence of Lord Krsna, all of them, at a moment's notice, have become null and void. It is exactly like offering clarified butter on ashes, accumulating money with a magic wand or sowing seeds on barren land