Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Not Very Difficult to Understand
"not very difficult to understand"
Pages in category "Not Very Difficult to Understand"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In the conditioned soul the desire to enjoy the fruitive results of work is so deep-rooted that it is very difficult even for the great sages to control such desires, despite great endeavors
- It is not very difficult to understand what is enlightenment. Enlightened means aham brahmasmi. I do not belong to this material world. I belong to the Supreme Spirit. That conviction makes you enlightened
- The desire of the living entity to come into the material world is not very difficult to understand
- The KC movement is trying to give the true light of spiritual existence to all living entities. This movement is not very difficult to understand, and people must take advantage of it, for it will save them from the risky life of irresponsibility
- To understand the science of God is not very difficult. If one is simple, he can understand