Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Nook And Corner
"nook and corner" | "nook and cranny"
Pages in category "Nook And Corner"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I note that you have returned from another successful preaching mission in distant parts of Africa. I am always so much pleased to hear such good news how the traveling preachers are spreading this KC movement to every nook and corner of the world
- I think if such realized souls go to various parts of the world and preach this Krishna Consciousness Movement in every nook and corner of the world, there will be a great renaissance
- In a big establishment, the energy, or the organization of the supreme boss, is working in every nook and corner of the business, but that does not mean the original proprietor is present there
- Lord Caitanya has said that this KC Movement will spread to every nook and corner of the world - so there is no doubt it will happen. He is God, so how can He be wrong? So it will happen
- Lord Caitanya wants that this movement be spread to every nook and corner of the earth, so we require so many hundreds of thousands of sincere young men like yourself to take it up
- The Lord in His form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted the cult of devotional service to the Lord to be preached all over the world, in every nook and corner, and therefore a pure devotee's duty is to discharge this order as far as possible
- The Lord keeps His transcendental form, and at the same time He extends everywhere, in every nook and corner of the material creation
- The Mayavadis suppose that since His form is distributed everywhere, He has no form. This is untrue. The Lord keeps His transcendental form, and at the same time He extends everywhere, in every nook and corner of the material creation
- The Personality of Godhead, who is the supreme engineer of this cosmic creation, knows very well what is happening in every nook and corner of the cosmic creation, although activities appear to be performed by someone else