Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
noise | noises | noisy
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Noise"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- After taking their lunch, all the Vaisnavas stood up and chanted the holy name of Hari, and the resounding noise filled all the upper and lower planetary systems
- Anubhava can be divided into thirteen categories: dancing, rolling on the ground, singing, yelling, jumping, making loud noises, yawning, heavy breathing, not caring for public opinion, discharging saliva, roaring laughter, unsteadiness and hiccuping
- As soon as He pushed, the car immediately started to move, making a rattling noise. The people all around began to chant the holy name of the Lord, "Hari! Hari"
- Everyone danced and chanted in ecstatic love, and a great noise resounded. Everyone was overwhelmed with transcendental bliss just to see the dancing of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Exhibiting ecstatic emotions, the Lord began to run here and there, making resounding noises. Sometimes He laughed, and sometimes He cried, and sometimes He danced and sang
- If they do not like the noise of our kirtana there, we shall make it more noisy. So go on performing Hari kirtana for the villagers
- In Bengal there is a proverb that even if there are some dead metal utensils but when they are together they make so much noise, so what to speak of living utensils. So this is natural
- That banyan tree was eight hundred miles high, and its branches spread over six hundred miles around. The tree cast a fine shade which permanently cooled the temperature, yet there was no noise of birds
- This should be done on a dark-moon night, and the painful noises expressed by the animal at the time of being slaughtered are not to be heard by anyone