Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Net"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- After some inquiries, Svarupa Damodara could understand that the fisherman had caught Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in his net. Since the fisherman was afraid of being haunted by a ghost, Svarupa Damodara gave him a slap and chanted Hare Krsna
- All living beings in all the planets of this universe, including the presiding deities of all the planets, are fully under the control of the Lord. They work like birds caught in a net, who cannot move independently
- As He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) floated in the sea, He was washed away to the Konarka temple, where a fisherman, thinking that the Lord's body was a big fish, caught Him in his net and brought Him ashore
- As the fish, being entangled, he struggles for existence, how to get out of the net... He's not peaceful. You will find, as soon as caught he's up in the net, "Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut! Fut!" He wants to get out
- We are entangled with the network of this fabrication of material elements. Very difficult position. Just like the fish caught up in the net of the fisherman, or maya, similarly, we are now caught up within the network created by the material nature
- When Pradyumna was thrown into the sea, a big fish immediately swallowed him. Later this fish was caught in the net of a fisherman, and the fish was later sold to the Sambara demon