Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
negligence | negligences | negligent | negligently
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Negligence"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- If one is not even able to chant 16 rounds, then he must make it up the next day. He must be sure to keep his vow. If he does not strictly follow this out, then he is sure to be negligent. That is offensive in the service of the Lord
- If you cannot finish sixteen rounds, then you must not sleep on that day, you must not eat. Why don't you forget to eat, forget? Why do you forget chanting Hare Krsna? This is negligence, aparadha, offense
- In actuality the Mayavadi philosophers very strictly follow the austerities and penances of spiritual life and in this way are elevated to the impersonal Brahman platform, but due to their negligence of the lotus feet of the Lord they again fall down
- It is said that wherever the chanting of the holy name of Krsna is done, even negligently, all bad elements - witches, ghosts and dangerous calamities - immediately disappear
- It is the duty of a son or a disciple to offer respects and recite suitable prayers when he approaches his father or spiritual master. But Bhrgu Muni purposely failed to offer respects, just to see Lord Brahma’s reaction to this negligence
- The devotees are never inclined to counteract personal defamation, curses, negligence, etc. As far as such things are concerned, in personal affairs the devotees do not care for them
- The Mayavada philosophers, on account of their negligence to serve Krishna, may sometimes come to this understanding of aham brahma asmi, but they again fall down to the material platform on account of such negligence
- The opportunity is always there, just as we are offering so many ways to become Krsna Conscious, but if you don't take the opportunity what can I do. That is purposeful negligence of duty
- The proportion in which we fall back in Krishna Consciousness is filled up by the influence of maya. It is exactly like the proportion of negligence of our health is subsequently resulted in our falling ill
- When the sons of Dhrtarastra tried to disrobe Draupadi in the assembly of the Kurus, Bhisma and Drona were silent, and for such negligence of duty they should be killed
- When there is deliberate negligence of the regulative principles of religious life, the women as a class become polluted, and as a result there are unwanted children
- Women should be always protected. Protection does not mean negligence, no. Protection means to give her all facilities