Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mutual | mutually
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Share (1 C, 53 P)
Pages in category "Mutual"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A Krishna Conscious marriage is not based on sense gratification but rather mutual cooperation between husband and wife for making advancement in spiritual life and also for raising Krishna Conscious children
- All of you are expert painters, so your mutual decision for painting a picture is more valuable than my suggestion
- All the other gopis help increase the joy of Krsna's pastimes with Radharani. The gopis act as the instruments of Their mutual enjoyment
- Because we have the desire to marry, Krsna mercifully allows the so-called husband to possess a wife, and the wife to possess a so-called husband, for mutual satisfaction
- Both of you please accept my full blessings and sanction for your marriage. Work together for your mutual advancement in Krsna's service and be increasingly joyful in your Krsna Consciousness life. This is my desire
- By our mutual combination I am certain that we can improve the entire humanity to the point of spiritual understanding and thus automatically eliminate the basis for so many problems that plague our so-called civilized societies
- I have advised him that the two of you can conjointly work together to open a centre in Colombo. That will be very nice, so if by mutual cooperation the two of you can begin a centre there it will very much please me
- I think in ordinary administration the presidents of different centers may consult amongst themselves and make certain general procedures by mutual agreement. But when there is some more important factor, that must be referred to me
- I was very glad that he speaks very nicely. So he can speak, also, in the class, and if there is none else there, he can speak to you. So don't feel lonely. Try to understand Krishna Consciousness mutually, and this will give you transcendental pleasure
- If Gopala Krishna wants to be interim president, then if that is your "mutual'' arrangement, then you can do more preaching work, especially to the government officers
- If one party wants to travel into another zone, that's all right, but there must be prior agreement between the GBC men and mutual consent
- If there is any misunderstanding with the GBC men, that can be readjusted by mutual understanding. I wanted to see you all to mitigate this misunderstanding
- In our Krsna conscious society, if there is no mutual cooperation, then it will fall down immediately
- In our village even today, if there is a mutual fight between persons, they go the temple. Why? Even today, earlier it was more prevalent, in the temple no one lies. The matter is resolved
- Instead of fighting with them (Kurus), He (Balarama) wisely thought, "let Me go there and see the situation, and let Me try to see if the fight can be settled by mutual understanding"
- It is not to make a farce, some lecturing and..., or some mutual praising society. No. It is Krishna Society
- It is simply a relationship of mutually helping each other, man and wife, to make advancement in spiritual life, nothing more
- The business of Krishna Conscious persons is to enjoy by mutual association on the basis of understanding Krishna from Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The husband, according to Vedic instruction, is required to please the wife with sufficient food, ornaments and clothing. Then, if they are satisfied with their mutual dealings, good children are born. In this way the entire world can become peaceful
- The idea is that whoever is competent to manage affairs will accept the post of president by mutual consent. Our main business is to be fixed up in Krsna Consciousness by keeping steady in the prescribed duties of devotional service
- The test of our actual dedication and sincerity to serve the Spiritual Master will be in this mutual cooperative spirit to push on this Movement and not make factions and deviate
- The transcendental mellow is nourished by that mutual behavior in transcendental love of Godhead. When Lord Krsna sees how the gopis have developed pure love for Him, He becomes very satisfied
- Their mutual enmity aroused, Pradyumna fought fiercely against Samba, Akrura against Kuntibhoja, Aniruddha against Satyaki, Subhadra against Sangramajit, Sumitra against Suratha, and the two Gadas against each other
- There are innumerable books which contain countless subjects for discussion among two devotees or more. Friendship should be cemented between persons with mutual interests and understanding
- These matters of marriage between the devotees must be decided upon by the GBC men and other senior members by their mutual consultation. So in this case you consider with other GBC and senior men
- They create some religion to derive some material benefit as they create political organization for mutual undisturbed sense gratification
- This mutual cooperation can be established immediately. Apart from the point of the acharya question, I think everyone is working in his individual capacity
- This mutual exchange of attraction is known as manobhava, or Cupid. Krsna's mind and My mind have merged together. Now, during this time of separation, it is very difficult to explain these loving affairs
- Try to understand Krishna Consciousness mutually, and this will give you transcendental pleasure
- When husband and wife aim at spiritual advancement by mutual cooperation, there is no consideration of personal beauty or the disruption of so-called love
- When there is hatred and malpractice and mutual mistrust in the caste system, the whole system becomes degraded, and as stated herein, it creates a deplorable state