Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Musk"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Caitanya said: Sanatana Gosvami is one of the associates of Krsna. There could not be any bad odor from his body. On the first day I embraced him, I smelled the aroma of catuhsama (a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, aguru and musk)
- Conjugal love for Krsna is an abundance of musk, and with that musk Her whole body is decorated
- Her (Radharani's) beauty is more and more enhanced, being decorated with the red kunkuma of beauty itself and the blackish musk of conjugal love. Thus Her body is decorated with different colors
- His (Krsna's) body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- His face is decorated with tilaka made from kasturi (musk), and His broad chest is decorated with a garland of gunja (small conchshells). His complexion is as white as an autumn cloud, He wears garments of blue color, and His voice is very grave
- Radha and Krsna are indeed the same, just as musk and its scent are inseparable, or as fire and its heat are nondifferent
- Radharani continued, "One's nostrils are no better than the bellows of a blacksmith if one has not smelled the fragrance of Krsna's body, which is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that actually the aroma of his (Sanatana Gosvami's) body was the excellent scent of a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, musk and aguru
- Subala once addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkuma-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- Subala said, "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkum-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- The eight lotuslike parts of His (Krsna's) body distribute the fragrance of lotuses mixed with that of camphor. His body is anointed with aromatic substances like musk, camphor, sandalwood and aguru
- The fragrance of Krsna's body is like the aroma of musk combined with that of the bluish lotus flower
- The scent of Krsna's transcendental body surpasses the aroma of musk and attracts the minds of all women
- The shores of Lake Bindu-sarovara abounded with deer, boars, porcupines, gavayas, elephants, baboons, lions, monkeys, mongooses and musk deer
- There (on Mount Kailasa) are varieties of deer, such as karnantra, ekapada, asvasya, vrka and kasturi, the deer which bears musk. Besides the deer there are many banana trees which decorate the small hillside lakes very nicely
- Two parts of musk, four parts of sandalwood, three parts of aguru or saffron and one part of camphor, when mixed together, form catuhsama
- When sandalwood pulp is mixed with aguru, kunkuma, musk and camphor and spread on Krsna's body the scent of all these substances mixes with the previous scent of Krsna's body and steals away the mind of Cupid
- When sandalwood pulp is mixed with aguru, kunkuma, musk and camphor and spread on Krsna's body, it combines with Krsna's own original bodily perfume and seems to cover it