Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
monopolize | monopolized | monopolizers | monopolizing | monopoly
Pages in category "Monopoly"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A class of men, who claim brahminical qualification simply by their birthright in the family of a brahmana, claim that the study of the Vedas is a monopoly of the brahmana caste only
- As soon as a king becomes rich in material opulences, he wants to dominate other nations by military aggression. Similarly, mercantile men want to monopolize a certain type of business and control other mercantile groups
- The Mayavadi-sampradaya sannyasis are generally known as Vedantis, as if Vedanta were their monopoly. Actually, however, Vedanti refers to a person who perfectly knows Krsna
- The Mayavadis are very proud of having monopolized the Vedanta philosophy, but devotees have their own commentaries on Vedanta such as Srimad-Bhagavatam and others written by the acaryas. The commentary of the Gaudiya Vaisnavas is the Govinda-bhasya
- They do not like the idea that others should also develop spiritual qualities, because this would curb their false pride in having taken birth in families of the elevated brahmana caste, with a monopoly on spiritual activities
- Those who are followers of the Sankara cult are generally known as Vedantists. This does not, however, mean that Vedanta is a monopoly study of the Sankara-sampradaya