Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Missing the Point
"missing the point"|"missing point"|"missing the real point"|"missing the whole point"|"missing the central point"|"missing the essential point"|"missing this important point"|"missing the entire point"|"missing that point"|"missing one point"|"missing this point"|"Central point missing"|"point is missing"|"miss the point"|"missed the point"
Pages in category "Missing the Point"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Actually this Krishna Consciousness Movement inaugurated by Lord Caitanya is the only panacea for all the diseases of the material world; the missing point is forgetfulness of God
- Aim of civilization is to understand Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. But they're missing the point. They're thinking motor tire civilization, very nice road and running motorcar in seventy, eighty miles speed, that is civilization
- At the present moment the human civilization has advanced very much to live comfortably so far our material necessities are concerned, but still we are not happy because we are missing the point
- Even an animal like a tiger has this loving propensity at least in a dormant stage, and it is certainly present in the human beings. The missing point, however, is where to repose our love so that everyone can become happy
- Everyone is not of the same intellect. You may be more intelligent than me, another may be more intelligent than you, but that varieties of intelligence does not mean missing the real point
- Everything is energy of God, Krsna, but this material world means we are missing Krsna. Wherefrom this energy has come? That point we are missing
- I have no objection if you make some profit on outside work. That is very nice. My only point is that we have got our press for printing our own literatures more and more. We should not miss this point
- If we don't understand what is God, what is Krsna and our relationship with Him, then we are missing the point
- If you consider Krsna as ordinary human being, then you are missing the point
- That point is missing. Real enjoyer or proprietor is Krsna. Bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram. He's the proprietor
- The modern scientist, they can simply think of "conservation of energy" But where is that conservation, that they do not know. That is the missing point
- They (Mayavadis) have all missed the real point: the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or the Absolute Truth, can be understood only by devotional service
- They are creating societies of sense gratification. Therefore, in any group, either in societies, or communities, or nations, or at last in the United Nations, they are all unhappy. Because the real point is missing
- They know how to live comfortably in the material world, but there is no spiritual information. Missing point. That is the defect of the Western civilization. They have got some vague idea of God, practically no idea
- They wanted to create artificially somebody acarya and everything failed. They did not consider even with common sense that if Guru Maharaja wanted to appoint somebody as acarya, why did he not say? He said so many things, and this point he missed?