"missing the point"|"missing point"|"missing the real point"|"missing the whole point"|"missing the central point"|"missing the essential point"|"missing this important point"|"missing the entire point"|"missing that point"|"missing one point"|"missing this point"|"Central point missing"|"point is missing"|"miss the point"|"missed the point"
Pages in category "Missing the Point"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- That point is missing. Real enjoyer or proprietor is Krsna. Bhoktaram yajna-tapasam sarva-loka-mahesvaram. He's the proprietor
- The modern scientist, they can simply think of "conservation of energy" But where is that conservation, that they do not know. That is the missing point
- They (Mayavadis) have all missed the real point: the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or the Absolute Truth, can be understood only by devotional service
- They are creating societies of sense gratification. Therefore, in any group, either in societies, or communities, or nations, or at last in the United Nations, they are all unhappy. Because the real point is missing
- They know how to live comfortably in the material world, but there is no spiritual information. Missing point. That is the defect of the Western civilization. They have got some vague idea of God, practically no idea
- They wanted to create artificially somebody acarya and everything failed. They did not consider even with common sense that if Guru Maharaja wanted to appoint somebody as acarya, why did he not say? He said so many things, and this point he missed?