Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
misgiven | misgiving | misgivings
Pages in category "Misgiving"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- All these are the misgivings of loving affairs. Whoever listens to these incidents gets the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet very soon
- As he (one who developed confidence by hearing) associates with devotees and tries to adopt the means instructed by the spiritual master in his own life, his misgivings and other obstacles are vanquished by his execution of devotional service
- Association of devotees will help one develop factual devotional service to the Lord, which will cause all material misgivings to disappear like a flash of lightning
- Association with pure devotees certainly frees one from the material clutches. This is certainly true of King Rahugana's association with Jada Bharata. King Rahugana was immediately freed from the misgivings of material association
- Attaining scientific knowledge of the Personality of Godhead means seeing one's own self simultaneously. As far as the identity of the living being as spirit self is concerned, there are a number of speculations and misgivings
- Because the age of Kali began to act just after the assumption of power by Maharaja Pariksit, the first sign of misgivings was exhibited in the cursing of such a greatly intelligent and devoted king as Maharaja Pariksit
- By advancement in the association of the devotee one is placed in devotional service, and this service dispels all one's misgivings about Krsna, or God, and Krsna's activities, form, pastimes, name and other features
- By developing chanting and hearing, one can advance further and further in regulative devotional service to the Supreme Lord. As one so advances, his misgivings about devotional service and his attraction for the material world proportionately diminish
- By Lord Caitanya's grace, one can quickly pick up the principles of bhakti-yoga. Thus all misgivings in the heart will disappear
- I think that if you go on in this way and spend your whole time preaching and engaging others to hear you and become themselves engaged in Krishna's service, that will cure you of all misgivings and miserable conditions
- If one is engaged in chanting and hearing with devotion and faith, his material misgivings gradually become vanquished
- If these men will give a little bit of aural reception, then they can get their misgivings, misunderstandings, cleared away by speaking with you. But they will have to be ready to hear submissively, and they have to be intelligent
- If we are always afraid of our mistakes, Krishna will save us from all such misgivings and even imperceptibly we commit some mistake, He will forgive us
- In order to drive out all misgivings which the gross materialists of the world may have, Arjuna asked all relevant questions, and the answers were given by Krsna so that any layman can understand them
- In the beginning your inquisitiveness that "I want to understand," that is faith. Then next stage is association of persons who know, sadhu-sanga. Then initiation. Then disappearance of all misgivings. Then steady faith
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- The first and foremost of such devotional engagements is hearing about Krsna. This is a very powerful transcendental method for purging the mind of all misgivings
- The first requirement is faith; it is due to faith that one associates with pure devotees, and, by such association, develops devotional service. As devotional service develops, one's misgivings diminish. Then one is situated in firm conviction
- The first thing required is faith. Due to faith a person associates with pure devotees, and by such association he develops devotional service. As devotional service develops, his misgivings diminish
- The next stage, after being freed from misgivings - attachment for the real identity, ruci
- The third stage is to practice the prescribed rules and regulations of devotional service. This will dissipate all sorts of misgivings and remove all personal deficiencies that hamper progress in devotional service
- The unrest of the world is not created by God, but it is so done by the misgiven mind of the sensuous man
- The yogi realizes the Supersoul through transcendental mind and intelligence, without any of the misgivings of identifying the self with the Superself
- Then, as he (the advancing devotee) associates with devotees and tries to adopt the means instructed by the spiritual master in his own life, his misgivings and other obstacles are vanquished by his execution of devotional service
- Thus the knot in the heart is pierced, and all misgivings are cut to pieces. The chain of fruitive actions is terminated when one sees the self as master.
- To follow the instructions of a Spiritual Master is to follow the instructions of the Supreme Person. And as soon as we are accustomed to this habit, then all our misgivings of material existence are over
- When all misgivings and personal deficiencies are removed, there is a standard faith in transcendental matter and the taste for it increases in greater proportion. This stage leads to attraction and after this there is bhava
- When one's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge are all fixed in the Supreme, then one becomes fully cleansed of misgivings through complete knowledge and thus proceeds straight on the path of liberation