Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mirror | mirrors
Pages in category "Mirror"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A reflection of the sun in a mirror or on water appears to be the sun but is not. Similarly, the material world is but a reflection of the spiritual world. Although it appears to be factual, it is not
- As a person sees the reflection of his body in a mirror to be one with himself, whereas others see two bodies, in our material condition, in which the living being is affected and yet not affected, there is a difference between God and the living entity
- As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust, or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is similarly covered by different degrees of this lust
- As soon as the dust of materialism is brushed aside, the clear mirror of the heart reflects the presence of the Lord. And as soon as we see Him we are automatically freed from all kinds of aspirations and frustrations
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, all these gopis are expansions of Krsna's pleasure potency. Touching their bodies with His hands & looking at their pleasing eyes, He enjoyed the gopis as a child enjoys playing with the reflection of his body in a mirror
- I have noted your problems. My suggestion is that you please chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. This maha mantra cleanses the dust from the mirror of the mind and awakens us to a pure life of devotional service to the Lord, free from all anxieties
- If I (Lord Krsna) see My sweetness in a mirror, I am tempted to taste it, but nevertheless I cannot
- If you decorate your face, you do not see directly it has become beautiful, but when you see the reflection of your face in the mirror, then indirectly you can see the beauty. By serving Krishna directly the result of the service indirectly comes to us
- In Calcutta, there is a big temple. It is called Kaca-Kamini's temple. Kaca-Kamini means she was a prostitute, but she was kept by a very big businessman who was dealing in glass, mirrors and all...
- In the mirror of Radharani's heart, the transcendental features of Krsna appear increasingly new and fresh. In other words, the attraction of Krsna increases in proportion to the understanding of Srimati Radharani. Each tries to supersede the other
- The attitude of the gopis is like a mirror upon which the reflection of Krsna's beauty develops at every moment
- The disciples of Lord Siva arranged for Sati to be seated on the back of a bull and gave her the bird which was her pet. They bore a lotus flower, a mirror and all such paraphernalia for her enjoyment and covered her with a great canopy
- The pink, transparent toenails on the Lord's lotus feet are exactly like valuable gems polished to a mirror finish
- There are three degrees of covering of the living entity by which his pure consciousness is obscured. This covering is but lust under different manifestations like smoke in the fire, dust on the mirror, and the womb about the embryo