Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mirage | miragelike | mirages
Pages in category "Mirage"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Illusion is exemplified by the mirage, water in the desert
- Illusion means which is not fact. So the fact must be there; otherwise how the illusion, reflection, comes? Illusion is exemplified by the mirage, water in the desert
- In the desert there is no water, but the mirage suggests that there is such a thing as water. In the material world there is no water, there is no happiness, but the real water of actual happiness is there in the spiritual world
- The advancement of materialistic civilization is just like a mirage in the desert
- The fire of lamentation is always blazing, and the mirage of false happiness is always alluring, but one has no shelter from them. Thus foolish persons live in the cycle of birth and death
- The kings said, "We are no longer interested in sense gratification derived through the material body. By Your grace, we have now come to the conclusion that hankering after such material happiness is just like searching for water in a desert mirage"
- The manifested cosmic creation appears to be reality, but it is simply a reflection of the true reality, which exists in the spiritual world. In the spiritual world there are no mirages
- The manifested internal potency is real, whereas the external manifested energy in the form of material existence is only temporary and illusory like the mirage in the desert
- There is no reality in the conditioned life of material existence, but because of our ignorance we are attached to the mirage
- This material world is itself an illusion, like a mirage in the desert