Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
meditator | meditators | meditater
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Meditator"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A sincere person who follows (varna-asrama) method is far better situated than the false pretender who adopts show-bottle spiritualism to cheat the innocent public. A sincere sweeper in the street is far better than the charlatan meditator
- A sincere sweeper in the street is far better than the charlatan meditator who meditates only for the sake of making a living
- The Lord can bestow the blessings of transcendental pleasure upon either the visitor of the temple, the meditator-yogi or one who hears about the Lord's transcendental form from scriptures like the Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita
- The members of the Krsna consciousness movement must be convinced that without Krsna one cannot be happy. Thus the Krsna conscious person avoids all kinds of pseudo spiritualists, transcendentalists, meditators, monists, philosophers and philanthropists
- The most confidential part of knowledge is that one should become a pure devotee of Krsna and always think of Him and act for Him. One should not become an official meditator
- There are many so-called meditators who think, "I am the Supreme Spirit Soul. I am conducting the activities of material nature
- You can take it for granted that nondevotee class who is not in Krishna Conciousness as we are teaching are all great fools never mind how ever they may advertise themselves as meditators, yogis, philosophers, religionists, and so on
- You may be very great meditator, or you may be a great religionist or yogi or a very learned scholar or whatever you may be, but everything will be tested at the time of your death