Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
meaningful | meaningfully
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Significant (5 C, 67 P)
Pages in category "Meaningful"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A person who can speak meaningful words and with all politeness and good qualities is called vavaduka, or fluent
- A speech should be composed of selected words, very sweet to hear and appropriate to the situation. Such speech is called meaningful
- Association is very meaningful; therefore ISKCON tries to perfect one who enters the society
- The following moral instruction by the great politician Canakya Pandita is very meaningful
- The human body is most rarely achieved, and although temporary like other bodies, it is meaningful because in human life one can perform devotional service
- The human body is most rarely achieved, and although temporary like other bodies, it is meaningful because in human life one can perform devotional service. Even a slight amount of sincere devotional service can give one complete perfection
- The meaningful appearance of the Lord is always distinct from ordinary birth
- The sages (the four Kumaras) tried with wide open ears to understand the words from the lips of the Supreme Lord, but although His speech was very concise and meaningful, the sages could not completely comprehend what He was saying
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam is one Purana. And in one Purana you find eighteen thousand verses, and each and every word is so meaningful that you study throughout your whole life, oh, still you'll find refreshed
- They (my disciples) are always engaged in meaningful work, serving God and their fellow man. They have become the flower of your country and all over the world they are being treated with the highest respect
- This instruction given by Lord Krsna - go-raksya - is extremely meaningful