Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Maybe"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) will be pleased with my devotional attitude, and maybe He will smile lovingly and look upon me and thereby free me from all kinds of sinful reactions. I shall then be on the platform of transcendental bliss and knowledge"
- Another gopi said, "Krsna has killed His enemy, & He has victoriously achieved the kingdom of Kamsa. Maybe He is married with a king’s daughter by this time & living happily among His kinsmen & friends"
- Another gopi said, "Krsna has killed His enemy, & He has victoriously achieved the kingdom of Kamsa. Maybe He is married with a king’s daughter by this time & living happily among His kinsmen & friends. Why should He come to this village of Vrndavana"
- Anyone who goes to Krsna or guru for asking, he is pious. He is not miscreant. Duskrtina. He is not duskrtina. He is pious. Maybe he is in the lower position, but he is pious. That is described
- Anyone who has preached Krsna consciousness, maybe little differently according to time, circumstances, but anyone who has tried to preach the God consciousness, he is guru
- Anyone who is not Krsna conscious, he is, more or less, like cats and dogs. Maybe bigger dog, bigger cat. Just like amongst the dogs, there are different varieties also. So similarly he belongs to that dog, cat class
- As in the material world sometimes failure is considered as a pillar of success, similarly in the spiritual order also the same principle can be applied. So don't be disappointed. Maybe Krishna's desire is something higher in this connection
- As other things are managed, but by committee, so this can also be managed, & the committee may elect one person as chief. As, just like in the democracy there are senators & there is president, so it may be I may nominate or they can
- At the present moment our mind is so disturbed, we are disturbed in so many ways. Meditation is not possible in this age. Maybe there may be one or two persons who can meditate. The real meditation means to think of Krsna
- Even Darwin's theory. He's proposing, "Perhaps; it may be," and he's writing a big book, anthropology. And people are taking knowledge from that book. So if his knowledge based on "Perhaps; maybe," what is the value
- Even if we go to Brahmaloka, the highest planet, through some sort of mechanical contrivance by maybe traveling for forty thousand years (and who would live that long?), we will still find the material inconveniences of birth, death, disease and old age
- Everything vague, simply mental speculation, "maybe," "perhaps." These theories are being forwarded by so-called scientists and philosophers. But we don't accept such things as "perhaps," "maybe." No. We accept what is fact
- He can work cooperatively together and maybe arrange some big programs in Hong Kong, and you can go there, or arrange big programs in Bangkok and he can come there
- Here we are discussing about science of God, maybe very small number of men we are sitting, but we are all, because we are human being we are able to discuss. But we cannot call a cat or dog and sit down here and understand the science of God
- How they speculate about God? If you cannot understand even a common man, maybe very big in the society, you cannot understand a common man by hearsay
- I am now 75 years old. I never thought how far I shall be able to travel such a long distance. But as people say I am still younger, then maybe sooner or later I shall come back to New York again
- I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. Before your coming they predicted, that "Somebody will bring." Maybe that somebody I am. Bhaktivinoda Thakura predicted
- I am therefore training local boys and girls for kirtana and very soon we shall be out on world tour with this kirtana party. In India, however, many rich business men maybe ready to spend this amount to spread the kirtana movement
- I believe all my students they are very serious devotees, maybe sometimes influenced by maya, but they can be corrected and the whole thing will go on as usual without any difficulty
- I have begun chanting. Maybe there are offenses, but if I continue, Krsna will be pleased to place me on the transcendental platform when I shall relish what is this chanting Hare Krsna
- I have received a very nice letter from England, sent to Mukunda, by an Indian gentleman named Laksmidasa. If it is possible, maybe you can make an editorial column, with letters to the editor or to our various centers, and use it in that way
- If you find this work of transcribing from recorded tapes interesting, you will have ample opportunity to work on this. There are many tapes like this in New York, Boston, and maybe in other places also
- If you like, you may contact the temple president in Paris and find out from him if he thinks it is a good idea for you to go there. Please chant 16 rounds and follow the 4 regulative principles strictly and read my books with great care
- In India, the average age is thirty-five years. In other countries, maybe little more. But gradually it is decreasing, and it will decrease to such a point
- In the philosophy section there should be a class dealing with all the Vaisnava philosophies (the four sampradayas). Music class can be based on the Sama Veda. In the Political Science class Maharaja Prthu's life may also be studied
- Instead of devoting yourself to solitude, why not come with me and travel in foreign countries for some time? This will help you to obtain direct experience of our activities, and maybe you can become a preacher like me
- It maybe but it will take long time but if you want quick, take it seriously. Just like Dhruva Maharaja in six months he saw God
- King Nanda said, "According to the version of Gargacarya, I consider that He (Krsna) must be Narayana Himself, or maybe a plenary portion of Narayana"
- Krsna is available through His confidential devotee. Not that if anyone has studied very nicely all Vedic literatures he'll understand Krsna. No. Maybe, but it is very difficult. Krsna can be delivered by His devotee, atma-bhaktau
- Man-made laws may be evaded by cunning outlaws, but in the codes of the supreme lawmaker there is not the slightest possibility of neglecting the laws
- Materialistic scientists and philosophers generally use such words as maybe and perhaps because they do not have actual knowledge of complete facts
- Maybe by a scientific process one or two men can reach some planet, but that is not the general process. The generally accepted process for transferral to other planets is the practice of the yoga system or the jnana system
- Maybe our movement will be supported in the future by the United Nations. So we Krishna Consciousness people have accepted a very important and responsible task in the whole world, therefore, our principal work also must be very responsible
- Maybe such Sankirtana solo singing; I can give so many. I can give so many verses, just like Cintamani Prakara Sadmasu, and explain them in English, so we can produce not only pictures, but also records
- Maybe there is a little fighting amongst yourselves, that is natural, but you are advanced disciple, don't be disturbed by these things
- Mental speculations, by adding some dozens of "if's" and "maybe's," cannot aid the advancement of knowledge - on the contrary, such mental speculations will only end in despair by dismissing the case abruptly and declaring the nonexistence of God
- My creating so many centers, big, big temples, that is not my primary duty. My primary duty is to write books. Therefore I am going on still. These are coming automatically. Maybe this is the secret of my success
- One who is not God-conscious, one who does not know that he is not body, he is animal. That's all. Maybe in different dress… So you have to set up real human society in a small scale so people will see, "Yes." Because man has got intelligence
- Our Vaisnava philosophy is in summary the Teachings of Lord Caitanya. Read them very carefully, word to word, & immediately begin translation into French language so they may be published in French BTG as well as in future they may be published in a book
- People should be informed that "Yes, there is sex after death. Why there is no sex? Because there is life after death. You get another body. Maybe a god's body, demigod's body, or dog's body, you'll get another body"
- Personally, I also still maintain the idea of a world Sankirtana Party, but such things at the present moment are a dream only. But one day maybe it may come out successful
- Please first of all print it (Spiritual Dialectism) in Back to Godhead magazine and if the response is good it maybe made into a book along the lines of Svarupa Damodaras book, The Scientific Basis of Krishna Consciousness
- So any boy and girl like, simply go to him. Maybe there is some fee: "Yes, we agree to marry," and certifies, "They are married." No. Not like that. Formerly as the father and mother used to select and see the future
- So I am repeating my spiritual master's order, "Don't wait for another life." That is a very risky, another life. Maybe I am given the chance of taking my birth in a good brahmana family or a rich family, but there is chance of again being spoiled
- The fish took the moon to be one of them or maybe something illuminating, but nothing more. The unfortunate persons who do not recognize Lord Krsna are like such fish. They take Him to be one of them
- The friend of Nanda Maharaja said, "O Nanda Maharaja, we are now in great doubt - your son Krsna must be one of the demigods. He is not at all an ordinary boy. Maybe He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The impersonalists or the void philosophers, their process of so-called yoga is simply troublesome, and maybe some profit there, but the ultimate profit, they cannot have. It is not possible
- The next book we shall print in Japan will be KRSNA volume II and maybe Bhagavad-gita AS IT IS
- The shipping will be free by a special arrangement. Everything considered, it will probably take at least 2 to 3 months to receive the deities in Toronto, or maybe little sooner. It appears it is Krishna's desire to come to Toronto at this time!
- Then another person, who may be a greater logician, will nullify these conclusions and establish another thesis. In this way the path of argument will never be safe or conclusive
- This dog loitering, who can say he was not formerly a Mr. Smuts? Who can say? Maybe he was Smuts; now he is dog. How can you take him? This is nature's process
- This greatness can be extended to the unlimited, so that one actually wants to become one with the greatest of all, the Supreme Lord. This is also a material concept, although maybe a little more advanced
- Those possessing the title of Bhaktivedanta will be allowed to initiate disciples. Maybe by 1975, all of my disciples will be allowed to initiate and increase the numbers of the generations. That is my program
- To pacify the demon, the brahmacari told him (Vrkasura), "My dear, if you think that you can disclose the mission for which you have taken the trouble to come here, maybe I shall be able to help you so that your purpose will be easily served"
- We should always think like that, that "Maybe I am not doing nicely." But as far as it is in our power, let us execute our business nicely, but we should never think that it is very perfect. That is nice
- We should serve Krsna without any cause, not that by serving Krsna I shall improve my material position and so many causes maybe. But real service, real devotional service must be without cause. That is pure devotional service