Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
massaged | massage | massaging | masseur | massages
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Massage"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After all inauspicious things were driven away by the chanting of the mantra, the Deity's bathing ceremony started. First the Deity was massaged with a large quantity of oil, so that His body became very glossy
- As soon as Subuddhi Raya saw a Bengali Vaisnava arriving in Mathura, he would try to supply him with cooked rice. Bengalis are also accustomed to taking a massage with mustard oil
- Laksmi is always engaged in massaging the legs and thighs of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Narayana, who is lying on the ocean of Garbha within the universe
- Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, was successful by engaging herself in massaging the lotus feet of the Lord. King Prthu became successful by worshiping in the temple. Akrura became successful by offering prayers
- Lord Visnu continued, "Let Me touch your feet to relieve the pain you have suffered." Lord Visnu then began to massage the feet of Bhrgu Muni
- Srimati Radharani's body is automatically perfumed, but when Her body is massaged with the scented paste of Lord Krsna's affection, Her entire body is doubly perfumed and made brilliant and lustrous
- Srimati Radharani's transcendental body is brilliant in luster and full of all transcendental fragrances. Lord Krsna's affection for Her is like a perfumed massage
- Sudama thought, "I was rendered service by the Supreme Personality of Godhead because of His high regard for the brahmanas, and by massaging my legs and feeding me with His own hand, He practically worshiped me"
- Sugandhi udvartana refers to a paste made of several perfumes and fragrant oils. This paste is massaged all over the body, and in this way the body's dirt and perspiration are removed
- Svarupa Damodara, acting as His secretary, attended to the Lord's baths, meals, rest and massages, and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami assisted him. In effect, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami acted as the assistant secretary of the Lord
- When the Lord lay down on the bed, Advaita Acarya waited to massage His legs, but the Lord was very hesitant and spoke as follows to Advaita Acarya
- While she (Vaidarbhi, the daughter of King Vidarbha) was serving her husband (King Malayadhvaja) by massaging his legs, she could feel that his feet were no longer warm and could thus understand that he had already passed from the body