Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mankind | mankind's
VedaBase query: mankind or mankind's not "lowest of the mankind"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Humankind (15 P)
Pages in category "Mankind"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- A devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu must engage in preaching in order to increase the followers of the Lord. By thus preaching actual Vedic knowledge all over the world, one will benefit all mankind
- After his appearance, Svayambhuva Manu, the father of mankind, along with his wife (Satarupa), thus addressed the reservoir of Vedic wisdom, Brahma, with obeisances and folded hands
- As an astrologer can see the future fate of a man, or an astronomer can foretell the solar and lunar eclipses, liberated souls can foretell the future of all mankind by seeing through the scriptures
- As the lowest of the mankind is atheist, similarly, the highest of the mankind is Krsna conscious. So try to be the highest kind of mankind. The world is suffering for want of highest kind of mankind. And be an example
- I am very much serious that you all boys & girls should expose these Nixons and remove them, there is ample scope for protest in this Sankirtana Movement & you yourselves be president, that is my hope for saving the misled mankind from total chaos
- I was very happy to learn that you are very serious about writing an essay entitled "Krsna Consciousness is the Absolute Necessity for Mankind in this Age". If you can write this essay successfully, then it will be very great service to our Movement
- I wish that many of my disciples may become expert preachers so they may assist more and more in the great preaching work that we have to do for the benefit of mankind
- If brains like those of Einstein or Newton could have been manufactured by a human being, then mankind would produce many such brains instead of eulogizing these scientists
- If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- If you do not understand that "Here is a chance to get me free out of this entanglement," if you don't take the chance, are you not the lowest of the mankind?
- In India there are five sacred rivers, but the Ganges is the most sacred. The River Ganges and Bhagavad-gita are chief sources of transcendental happiness for mankind, and intelligent persons can take shelter of them to go back home, back to Godhead
- In Manu-samhita, the lawbook for mankind, it is supported that a murderer should be condemned to death so that in his next life he will not have to suffer for the great sin he has committed
- In the materialistic conception, modern civilization makes enormous arrangements for huge roads, houses, mills and factories, and this is man's conception of the advancement of civilization
- It is said that those who are miscreants and the lowest of mankind, who are fools and asses, cannot accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead because of their demoniac nature
- It is very encouraging to learn that you think Mr. George Harrison will be happy to print our Krishna book. This will be a very great service to the mankind at large, if he can be of assistance in this connection
- It was (this philosophy) spoken by the Lord when He was present personally on this planet for the guidance of mankind
- Liberated souls who can see through the scriptures can foretell the future of all mankind
- Lowest of the mankind, who does not take full advantage of this human form of life, he's the lowest of mankind. He should not have (been) given this form of human life and developed consciousness, because he is misusing it
- Manu is the giver of law to mankind, and in the Manu-smrti it is clearly stated that before the creation the entire universal space was darkness, without information and without variety, and was in a state of complete suspension, like a dream
- Modern education is teaching lowest of the mankind. And if some of the students are taught to become highest of the mankind, their guardians become disturbed: "Oh, my son is going to be highest of the mankind? Swamiji, you are playing dangerous things"
- Modern science can communicate using material discoveries such as radio, television and computers, but the science invoked by the austerities of Sri Brahma, the original father of mankind, was still more subtle
- Mukti, or liberation from the laws of material nature, is sought by the leaders of mankind in different ways and with great plans and perseverance for a great many years and births
- Naradhamas, or the lowest of mankind, willfully neglect the prime duty of the human being
- No one can surpass the vigilance of material nature or hide his intentions from material nature. If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- The Buddha incarnation mentioned in this verse (SB 2.7.37) is not the same Buddha incarnation we have in the present history of mankind
- The court case is very humorous, happy, and authoritative. The charge was "Chanting God's Name'' for the welfare "of mankind''
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness is a movement aiming at the spiritual reorientation of mankind through the simple process of chanting the holy names of God
- The Krsna conscious ideology states that all wealth belongs to Krsna. Thus unless all wealth comes under the administration of Krsna, there can be no solution to the economic problem of mankind
- The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, said: I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun-god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku
- The River Ganges and Bhagavad-gita are chief sources of transcendental happiness for mankind
- The sage Maitreya said to Vidura: After his appearance, Manu, the father of mankind, along with his wife, thus addressed the reservoir of Vedic wisdom, Brahma, with obeisances and folded hands
- The state is arranging for supplying the necessities of the citizens. How many? The human kind only. But does it mean that the human kind is the only living entities in this world? There are many millions and thousands of living entities besides
- These class of men, sinful men, rascal, lowest of the mankind, whose knowledge has been taken away by maya, and demon - these classes of men will never surrender to God
- They (Veda-vadi) are called not only miscreants but also fools and the lowest of mankind, and it is said that their knowledge has been plundered by illusion due to their atheistic temperament
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons, do not surrender unto Me
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me
- Those who are killing cows, maintaining slaughterhouse, they are lowest of the mankind. They are not human being. Less than animal. They have no gratitude
- Unless one is a rascal, miscreant, lowest of the mankind, he cannot give up Krsna consciousness. It is not possible
- Unless society accepts the lotus feet of great mahatmas - devotees who have nothing to do with material possessions - mankind cannot turn its attention to Krsna, whose lotus feet vanquish all the unwanted, miserable conditions of material life
- We (King Nimi) are asking you (the Nine Yogendras) to tell us what is the most perfect welfare activity. I think that in this material world, association with devotees - even if it be for a moment - is the greatest treasure house for mankind
- We are trying to push on this movement on many fronts, one of the most important being the production and distribution of our Krsna Conscious literature for the upliftment of mankind
- What is the difference between man and animal? They do not find any difference?
- When mankind follows the disciplic succession, as recommended by Caitanya Mahaprabhu, everyone throughout the world will benefit