Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Managers (Disciples of SP) (30 P)
Pages in category "Manager"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Ideal manager
- If you want to transfer the Trust to the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, the Society will do everything for the improvement of the Temple and also engage you as paid whole time manager on behalf of the Society
- In England there is law that you can maintain a cow but you cannot maintain a bull. It must be killed. Yes. When I was a guest in John Lennon's house the manager in charge, he was telling me. "You cannot keep bull. This is our law."
- In India, wherever some famous temple is there, there is a tank. Now the haircutting, that lakhs of rupees are sold to foreign countries is hair. Heaps. These managers, they are selling the hairs. Very big business
- In my youthhood I was manager in a big chemical firm
- In this way Raghunatha dasa passed one year exactly like a first-class business manager, but the next year he again decided to leave home
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- Just as a highly posted manager is almost as independent as the owner of a firm, Brahma is described here as independent because, as the Lord's representative to control the universe, he is almost as powerful and independent as the Supreme Personality
- Just like I am head of this institution, but I am not dealing as proprietor. I am dealing as manager, head. Is it not? And all my assistants, they are also working in that capacity. If I would have been proprietor, then they would not have been interested
- The managers, when they are forgetful of Krsna, he cannot manage
- The trades manager of Macmillan Company reported that our books are selling more and more; others are reducing
- There is two, amongst the workers also, there are two classes, manager class, worker class. You have to divide. Without division... Just like this body is not a lump of matter. There is division. Without division, the body cannot work