Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
majorities | majority | majority's
Pages in category "Majority"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- After all, this is an international institution, but the majority of the members of the trustees will be Indian
- Although Brahma is in charge of this material world, he is not exactly like the common living entity. Since he is liberated from the majority of the follies of the common living entities, he was in knowledge of the appearance of the S. P. of Godhead
- Altogether these universes comprise only a fraction (one fourth) of the creative energy of the Godhead. The majority (three fourths) of the Lord's creative energy is manifested in the spiritual sky, called the para-vyoma or the Vaikunthaloka
- Analogy means there must be a majority of similar points
- As you say the Indians are cheaters even though not all of them. The majority who come and join us, it has been experienced, they are not sincere. Under the circumstances what can be done, I do not know
- I am very eager to see our own press printing the majority of our publications
- If majority of the people are meat-eater, then meat is very good, full of vitamin. Therefore it is folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss. But we have to see what is the standard. Standard is given in the Bhagavad-gita
- If we can simply convince a good majority of persons then they will automatically want a KC leader. If there are KC leaders in the government they will act as Krsna's representative and will be able to save the world from the disastrous condition of life
- In the prison house there are some population, but they are not majority. The majority of the population, they're outside the prison house. Similarly, majority of living being, part & parcel of God, they are in the spiritual world. Only a few falls down
- In the university, almost majority of the professors are Indian
- India is advertised very poor country. But still, majority of the people in India, they are happy. People do not know. Although materially they haven't got possession...
- Majority or minority, it doesn't matter. But why you should take Bhagavad-gita to establish your rascal theories? That means you are cheating
- Majority wants to be godless. So government is following that. Therefore they are against our movement
- Minority, majority, all these are foolishness. The whole platform is mistaken. Rupa Gosvami was a minister. He was in the majority. But voluntarily, he accepted minority. He went to Vrndavana and living alone, underneath a tree
- Our initiated members must be in the majority, and if any deed has to be prepared then I shall send you the wordings. If not, verbally is all right. If they want to make any documents, that must be approved by me
- Out of all living entities, 8,400,000 of forms, the human forms are only 400,000. The majority of the living entities, they are in different forms
- That democracy is the ruination of civilization... So we want to remain in the minority. We don't want to be ruled by the majority
- The idea is that no one should enter into the management without any sanction. If they pay lump sums then they can be on the committee, but our majority must be there
- The majority of Indian population, they are personalists. Yes, majority. Either they worship God or demigod, but they are personalists. Recently the Mayavadi philosophers, they have poisoned, the impersonalism, calamity. God is person
- The majority of people in this age of Kali are sinful, short-living, unfortunate and disturbed (mandah sumanda-matayo manda-bhagya hy upadrutah). For them, Caitanya Mahaprabhu has advised: harer nama harer nama, harer namaiva kevalam
- The majority of the students, they are becoming irresponsible vagabonds. Is it not?
- The majority of transcendentalists understand only the impersonal Brahman or localized Paramatma, for the Personality of Godhead is very difficult to understand. As the Lord says in Bhagavad-gita: manusyanam sahasresu, kascid yatati siddhaye
- The majority vote and my opinion should be taken. When the majority opinion is present, my opinion will be yes or no. In most cases it will be yes unless it is grievously against our principles
- The state which wants to eradicate corruption by majority may introduce the principles of religion in the following manner
- The vast majority of living entities live in the spiritual world and are called aksara. They are in the position of Brahman, pure spiritual existence. They are different from those who have been conditioned by the three modes of material nature
- The whole world is - I may say whole world, but at least the majority portion - everyone is under the impression that "I am this body." But I am not this body. I am soul
- Then collect the opinions of each and every GBC member and if the majority supports the idea then it should be taken as a fact for being carried out in our society
- There are many persons in the state who have never seen what is the prison life, and there are many persons in the state, the majority of one's life is passed in the prison. Similarly, there are two nature, material nature and the spiritual nature
- There is no ksatriya, there is no brahmana, there is no control of the candalas, and the whole world is in chaotic condition. So the Krsna consciousness movement is an attempt. Because the candalas are majority and we are very minority
- We are not after the office; we are after educating people. Yes. Even if you go to office, you cannot do. Even if give manifesto, that you will stop slaughterhouse, and you are elected a senator, you cannot stop. Because they are majority there
- We have to see how much service we are going to give Krsna. This minority, majority, these are all material conception of life. If you can give major service to Krsna, that is your success of life. I started this movement alone, minority
- When the majority opinion is something, you have to accept it. That is democracy
- Why do the majority of my married disciples give birth to girls?