Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lucid | lucidly
Pages in category "Lucid"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- He (Hamsavatara) also explained unto you (Narada), lucidly, the full science of devotional service, which is especially understandable by persons who are souls surrendered unto Lord Vasudeva, the Personality of Godhead
- How a living entity becomes a victim of the material condition is lucidly explained in this verse. The beginning is to misidentify the body as one's self
- In Hitopadesa, a Vedic book of ancient fables, there is a lucid analogy entitled Uddesa Indriyanam which explains the relationship of the parts of the body to the whole
- In the Laghu-bhagavatamrta (Purva 5.86–100), there is a lucid explanation of the inconceivable potencies of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Bhagavad-gita explains everything very nicely, how to become Krsna conscious, how to worship Krsna, how to understand Krsna. Everything is explained there very lucidly
- The cause of the material creation is described here very lucidly. The first cause is daiva, or the destiny of the conditioned soul. The material creation exists for the conditioned soul who wanted to become a false lord for sense enjoyment