Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lover | lovers | lover's
- Exploration stopped at SB 4.25.31
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Lover"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- A lover's quarrel between them
- A person is called dhira-lalita if he is naturally very funny, always in full youthfulness, expert in joking, and free from all anxieties. Such a dhira-lalita personality is generally found to be domesticated and very submissive to his lover
- According to some expert learned scholars, the feelings between lover and beloved create perverted reflections of mellows in many ways
- After surpassing the brahminical perfection, one has to become a devotee of the Lord so that His loving affection in the form of proprietor, master, friend, son and lover can be transcendentally achieved
- All of these symptoms are transcendental, and they are exhibited in different ways, acting and interacting under different conditions. They are like the reciprocation of love between the lover and beloved
- Another lover
- At the same time, the young girls of the world who are all searching after the perfect lover have become just like rivers running into this ocean
- Conjugal love is divided into two categories-svakiya and parakiya. Svakiya refers to loving affairs between husband and wife, and parakiya refers to loving affairs between two lovers
- Conjugal love is divided into two classifications - namely, conjugal love as husband and wife and conjugal love as lover and beloved
- Conjugal love, just like man and woman, male and female, that love. That love includes everything - that appreciation of greatness, that servitude of service, the friendship, then maternal love, and further, offering everything for the lover
- Everyone is disappointed. Both sides, the lover and the beloved, both sides. You have got very good experience in this country. They marry, again they are divorced, because disappointed
- Everyone is searching after to love somebody. That's a fact. Because we are lover. Our constitutional position is lover
- He (Bhismadeva) was a military man so he was pleased to see Krishna in military spirit, as much as the Gopis wanted to see Krishna as the most beautiful lover
- Here in this world we find that the object of love and the lover both are the cheater and the cheated in their reciprocal dealings. That is our experience
- If one is lover of God, then he is lover of everyone because he knows everyone is part and parcel of God
- If you come to the temple and you get the impression of Radha-Krsna so nice and if you keep within you (your) heart... But that can be kept when you love. Just like if you love somebody, you always keep within your heart the form of your lover
- If you love somebody, the intense love is that your lover is everything. That is love. Just like a mother loves her child. So she is always anxious to take care of the child. Whole attention is on the child. These are examples. These are not actually love
- In dream you are thinking your lover is there, you are embracing, and you get discharge, not that that you are not working and it is not, there is no result
- In our intimate relationship, I am also the same lover, yet still my mind is not happy here. I am eager to go back to that place on the bank of the Reva under the Vetasi tree. That is my desire
- In the condition of material tribulation, no one wants the pangs of separation. But in the transcendental form, the very same separation, being absolute in its nature, strengthens the ties of love and enhances the desire of the lover and beloved to meet
- In the material world there is no such thing as a lover's wanting to please the senses of his beloved. Actually, in the material world, everyone wants mainly to gratify his own personal senses
- In this way they became fully satisfied, although they were not satisfied when their lovers touched their breasts. All material lusty desires can be immediately satisfied if one comes in contact with Krsna consciousness
- In Vrajabhumi Krsna is certainly the central point of love, but no one knows Him there as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Rather, a person may know Him as a friend, son, lover or master
- King Anga was very gentle. He had high character and was a saintly personality and lover of brahminical culture. How is it that such a great soul got a bad son like Vena, because of whom he became indifferent to his kingdom and left it?
- Krsna plays exactly like a lover in the presence of the cowherd damsels
- Krsna proceeded towards Bhismadeva as a lover goes to a lover, without caring for hindrances
- Krsna, by His activities, childhood activities, He gave pleasure to His father and mother, Yasoda and Nanda. Therefore He is known as Yasoda-nandana, Nanda-nandana. He was lover of Radharani; therefore He is called Radha-ramana
- Lord Caitanya, preaching as an acarya, a great teacher, taught that we can enter into a relationship with God and actually become God's friend, parent or lover
- Lord Narayana is celebrated as a lover of His devotees, and as soon as He understood that Lord Siva was in great danger, He appeared as a brahmacari and personally approached Lord Siva to receive him from a distant place
- Love does not mean "I love myself" and meditate upon love. No. There must be another person, lover. Therefore dvaitavada. As soon as you come to the bhakti school, there must be dvaitavada: two - Krsna and Krsna's devotee
- Love is only possible when you love God. There is no lust. There is no question of sense gratification. Simply for love: "Krsna is my lover. Krsna is my master. Krsna is my friend "
- Love means two. There must be two, the lover and the beloved
- Lover of brahminical culture
- Lust means satisfying to gratify one's personal senses. And, and love means trying to satisfy the senses of the lover
- Madana-mohana is He who charms Cupid, the god of love, Govinda is He who pleases the senses and the cows, and Gopijana-vallabha is the transcendental lover of the gopis
- Manasa Deha Geha, CD 5 - Bhakativinoda kohe, suno kana: "My Lord, Kana-Krsna, You are the Lover of Radharani, but You are my life and soul, kindly give me protection"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "The sage Bharata has said that the mellows of lover and beloved are equal. But he does not know the mellows of My Vrndavana"
- One devotee may want Krsna as supreme master, another as his personal friend, another as his son, and still another as his lover. Krsna rewards all the devotees equally, according to their different intensities of love for Him
- Since the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is all-perfect, His transcendental pastimes with His pure devotees never lack anything in any respect, either as a friend, son or lover
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in particular felt separation from Krsna very deeply, exactly like a lover who is dejected in separation from the beloved
- The aborigine girls had very full breasts, and they were also very lusty, but when their lovers touched their breasts, the girls were not very much satisfied
- The brahmana (Sudama) thought, "It is most pleasurable to see Lord Krsna, who is most devoted to the brahmanas. How great a lover He is of the brahminical culture! He is the Supreme Brahman Himself, yet He reciprocates with the brahmanas"
- The captivated heroine simply covers her face and goes on crying. When she hears sweet words from her lover, she is very satisfied
- The devotees develop a spiritual individuality in their spontaneous service attitude, which is enhanced on and on, up to the point of madhurya-rasa, or transcendental loving service reciprocated between the lover and the beloved
- The ecstasy exhibited before the lover and beloved meet, the ecstasy experienced between them after meeting, the state of mind experienced by not meeting, and the state of mind experienced after meeting but fearing separation are called vipralambha
- The gopis continued, "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme lover, and You always give shelter to surrendered souls. You fulfill everyone’s desire; Your lotus feet are worshiped even by Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe"
- The gopis said, "Now Radharani must be lamenting for Him, 'My dear lover, My dearest, You (Krsna) are so fine & so powerful. Where have You gone? I am nothing but Your most obedient maidservant. I am very much aggrieved. Please come & be with Me again'
- The gopis said, "One class simply receives, another class reciprocates favorably, even if the lover is very contrary, and the third class neither acts contrary nor answers favorably in dealings of love"
- The heroine who is a combination of sobriety and restlessness always jokes with equivocal words. She sometimes praises her lover, sometimes blasphemes him and sometimes remains indifferent
- The individuality of both the Lord and the wives remained, yet they felt oneness in existence. When a lover submits to his lover without any pinch of personal consideration, that is called oneness
- The informal language used between lover and beloved is indicative of pure affection
- The Lord, however, descends to attract all by His specific transcendental pastimes, and thus He plays the part of the most perfect master, friend, son and lover
- The more you develop your consciousness, the more you become a freedom lover
- The nature of love is this, that the lover wants every moment to see without any remuneration, without any return. That is real love
- The period of separation, evaluated transcendentally, is more relishable than the actual meeting, which lacks the feelings of increasing anticipation because the lover and beloved are both present
- The relatives of the Lord are His devotees only, and they are situated in different transcendental mellows as friends, parents, and lovers
- The restless heroine sometimes chastises her lover with cruel words, sometimes pulls his ear and sometimes binds him with a flower garland
- The sober heroine conceals her anger within her heart and externally speaks sweet words. When her lover embraces her, she returns his embrace
- The sober heroine is very simple in her behavior. She keeps her jealous anger within her heart, but with mild words and smiles she rejects the advances of her lover
- The supreme lover is Krsna, and He is situated in Vrndavana, and the supreme beloved is Radharani
- The test is there, whether he has become a lover of God or lover of dog. That is the test
- The wife who is thinking of her lover is always thinking of meeting him, even while she is carrying out her household chores. In fact, she carries out her household work even more carefully so her husband will not suspect her attachment
- There are six features of conjugal love affairs, called peacemaking, picking a quarrel, going to meet one's lover, sitting together, separation and support. Lord Krsna expanded an empire of these six features, of which He was the ruling prince
- There is always frustration. Even so-called "sincere'' love between lover and the beloved or husband and wife or even parents and children are so many instances of frustration
- This John Lennon, how he dares to photograph naked with his lover? How lowest class man he is, that he has no shame even. And he's also big man. Press reporters go to take his opinion on certain subject matters
- Those who develop conjugal love for Krsna as a lover are promoted to Goloka Vrndavana, to associate with the gopis and enjoy loving affairs with Krsna there
- We (the gopis) therefore put a question to You, and since You are very learned, You can answer it properly. In dealings between lovers, we find that there are three classes of men
- We are glad to announce to the lovers of the truth that bhakti-yoga is the eternal religion of the world and is intended for all living beings, who are all eternally related with the Supreme Lord
- We have to learn how to love Krsna. And love begins with this give and take. You give something to your lover; he gives you, something to you. In this way love develops
- What can I (Srimati Radharani) say about the behavior of Krsna? Outwardly He is a very attractive young lover, but at heart He is a great cheat, very expert in killing others' wives
- When the lover and beloved come together and enjoy one another by direct contact, this stage is called sambhoga. There is a statement in Padyavali as follows
- When the lover and the beloved have a distinct feeling of not meeting each other, that stage is called purva-raga, or preliminary attraction
- When the same relationships are pervertedly reflected in this material world, we have relationships as the sons, fathers, friends, lovers, masters or servants of others, but all these relationships are subject to termination within a definite period