Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
longing | longings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Discontent (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Longing"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Sometimes the conditioned soul is bereft of all money, and consequently he becomes unkind to his family members. In this material world there is not a pinch of actual happiness, for which the conditioned soul is longing life after life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu says that one should not imitate this, but a devotee should long for the day to come when such symptoms of trance will automatically appear in his body
- The following statement was made by Krsna to the gopis, "My dear enchanted, don't gaze at Me with longing eyes like this. Be satisfied and return to your homes in Vrndavana. There is no necessity of your presence here"
- The mode of passion is born of unlimited desires and longings, O son of Kunti, and because of this the embodied living entity is bound to material fruitive actions
- They (lady) had heard of Krsna, but they had never seen Him, and now their longing was relieved. After going up on the roofs of the palaces of Mathura, the ladies, their faces joyful, began to shower flowers upon Krsna and Balarama
- This peculiarity in Krsna was visible when Kamsa was insulting Maharaj Nanda, and Vasudeva asking Krsna's assistance in killing Kamsa. Krsna was glancing over Kamsa with longing eyes, just like a prostitute, and He was just preparing to jump at the King