Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
literary | literate | literates
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Illiterate (22 P)
Pages in category "Literary"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Bhagavatam is the literary incarnation of Lord Sri Krsna and is therefore nondifferent from Him. SB should be worshiped as respectfully as we worship the Lord. Thereby we can derive the ultimate blessings of the Lord through its careful and patient study
- By dint of the grace of the Lord, however, even one who is unfit for a literary career can describe wonderful transcendental topics
- I see Srimad-Bhagavatam so exalted knowledge and so beautifully literary presented. Srimat. Srimat means beautiful. Throughout the whole world, you won't find any literature. This is India's fortune, and they are keeping it packed up
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said, vedesu durlabha. You go on studying all Vedic literature by your literary capacity or scholarship - durlabha. It is not possible. Vedesu durlabha
- In the human society, whether one is a laborer, merchant, administrator or farmer, or even if one belongs to the highest class and is a literary man, a scientist or a theologian, he has to work in order to maintain his existence
- In the Western world, there is no such thought (as in my books). They agree. So why it is revolutionary? Because there is an attempt to glorify Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nothing more. There is no literary career
- In this age, it is more important to create devotees than to construct temples. My Guru Maharaja advised me to give more stress on literary work such as publishing books and magazines in KC, and temple opening is a secondary consideration
- It is not necessary for one to be a highly polished literary man to receive knowledge; to receive perfect knowledge from a perfect person, one must be expert in hearing. This is called the descending process of deductive knowledge, or avaroha-pantha
- Our gurukula means how to teach them to become self-controlled. That is first business. This literary education secondary, grammar secondary. The first necessity is how to create them santa, danta, self-controlled
- Our Vaisnava religion is so vast that we can supply millions of pictures and hundreds and thousands of literary contributions in this paper (Back to Godhead)
- So far as Gurukula is concerned, literary education is for the Brahminical class, not for all
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu praised the metaphors and other literary ornaments of Srila Rupa Gosvami's transcendental poetry. Without such poetic attributes, He said, there is no possibility of preaching transcendental mellows
- That force of literary influence will change everything and save the people from their miserable condition and corrupt status of life
- The age of Kali literally means the age of quarrel, and the abovementioned four symptoms in human society are the root causes for all kinds of quarrel
- The art of literary expression, usnik, was generated from the hairs on the body of the almighty Prajapati (Lord Brahma)
- They should read our Bhagavatam. The purports are there: They should assimilate them in their own words in a literary career
- We are not meant for presenting any literary masterpieces
- We have given the list of qualification of a devotee. One of the qualification is poetic. Poetic means not write poetry. Poetic means literary man. They must give literature. Naturally they'll give. That is the nature of devotee
- We should remember that Svarupa Damodara Gosvami recorded the pastimes briefly, whereas Raghunatha dasa Gosvami recorded them elaborately. These two great personalities simply recorded the facts; they did not create any descriptive literary embellishments
- Without this grace and mercy, one cannot compose transcendental literature. By dint of the grace of the Lord, however, even one who is unfit for a literary career can describe wonderful transcendental topics