Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
legislate | legislation | legislative | legislator | legislators | legislature
Pages in category "Legislative"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If leaders are educated in the laws of God, there is no necessity of a makeshift legislative council of aimless men
- In democratic government at the present moment all kinds of fools and rascals are making decisions. But what can they do? What is the result of their legislation? They enact something today just to whimsically repeal it tomorrow
- Simply enforcing laws and ordinances cannot make the citizens obedient and lawful. That is impossible. Throughout the entire world there are so many states, legislative assemblies and parliaments, but still the citizens are rogues and thieves
- So many government representatives voting for legislation. Every day they bring out a new law. But because these laws are only mental concoctions manufactured by inexperienced conditioned souls, they cannot give relief to human society
- There was no need for impractical fools to enact daily a new legislative bill and to conveniently alter it again and again to serve some purpose
- To rule the mass of citizens in a state and keep them in a complete progressive order is not possible simply by passing laws every year in a legislative assembly. The varnasrama-dharma is essential in a good government
- When there is varna-sankara population, the people cannot be properly controlled for peace and prosperity, regardless of great legislative assemblies, parliaments and similar bodies
- Why monarchy? You can continue democracy, but the legislators should be first-class men who has knowledge, not these rascals