Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
kind | kindness
- This category is to link pages that have the meaning; "He was a kind devotee", or "To be kind is a quality of a Vaisnava" etc.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Kind (Adjective)"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- A saintly person eligible to enter into the kingdom of God is very tolerant and very kind to all living entities. He is not partial; he is kind both to human beings and to animals
- Although Lord Nrsimhadeva appears as death for an atheist like Hiranyakasipu, He is always kind and is the reservoir of all pleasure for the devotees like Prahlada. A pure devotee is not, therefore, afraid of birth, death, old age and disease
- Although very ferocious, the lioness is very kind to her cubs. Similarly, although very ferocious to nondevotees like Hiranyakasipu, Lord Nrsimhadeva is very, very soft and kind to devotees like Prahlada Maharaja
- Because Krsna was taking special care of the Pandavas, King Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, we do not know what sort of pious activities we have executed in our past lives that have made You so kind and gracious to us"
- Because one is not Krsna conscious, one cannot be kind or faultless
- Brahma said, " I think of how You are so kind, so magnanimous, that even Putana, who came to cheat You by dressing herself as a very affectionate mother, was awarded liberation and the actual post of a mother"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is so kind, merciful, He's not only giving Krsna, He's giving krsna-prema, which is very, very rare
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, out of kindness for them (the demons), did not bring any weapon to kill them. Rather, by spreading Krsna consciousness, love of Krsna, He wanted to kill their nefarious, demoniac activities. This is the purpose of the KC movement
- Chivalrous activities in the matter of fighting, the expression of pride, emotions, endurance, kindness, determination, jubilation, enthusiasm, jealousy and remembrance are called unconstitutional
- Comparing one's own suffering to the suffering of others, therefore, one should be kind to all living entities
- Devotee said, "Sometimes I have carried out their orders in a way most abominable. Yet in spite of my serving them so faithfully, they are neither satisfied nor are they kind enough to give me relief from their service"
- Devotees of the Lord are more kind than the Lord because they understand the purpose of the Lord. They undertake all kinds of risks, even to the point of approaching ignorant men to try to engage them in the acts of Krsna consciousness
- Devotees said, "The drops of perspiration on your (Cupid) body have become frozen, and they resemble kantaki fruits (a kind of a small fruit found in thorny bushes)"
- Gandhari was a powerful ascetic, although she was living the life of a faithful wife and kind mother
- Guru Maharaja made me obliged to give up my home life. So now, by his order, or by his plan, I gave up my home life, I gave up a few children, but Guru Maharaja is so kind that has given me so many nice children
- He (my Guru Maharaja) asked me to take up this job as soon as I met Him in 1922; unfortunately I was so worthless that I delayed the matter until 1965, but He is so kind that by force He engaged me in His service
- His (Dhrtarastra's) father, Vicitravirya, died long ago, when he and his younger brothers were all little children, and it was due to the care and kindness of Bhismadeva that they were properly brought up
- I have especially designed my books in such a way that they will be appreciated by scholarly persons like yourself and therefore it gives me great satisfaction to know that you have appreciated our humble effort.Thank you very much for your kind words
- I offer innumerable obeisances unto the lotus feet of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, who is so kind that He spread the service of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu all over the world
- I thank you very much for your kind invitation to visit Mauritius. I am pleased to inform you that I am arriving at Port Louis from Bombay on the afternoon of September 30th instant. I look forward to meeting with Your Excellency
- I very much regret for the loss of your good wife. I always remember her because she was so kind upon me when I used to visit your house. She was so affectionately feeding me, so I felt very much when I learned that she is no more in this world
- I was not very much inclined to take sannyasa, but Guru Maharaja is so kind that he ultimately forced me to take sannyasa and do this work. So it is all his kindness. So this is the memory of his kindness
- I wish to express my heart-felt gratitude for the kind treatment given me and my disciples, members of the Hare Krishna Movement on our recent two day visit in Tirumala
- I wish to inform you that the advertisements are not very congenial to our prestige, especially the hippy kind of advertisements. So we have to think over how we can avoid the advertisements and publish at the same time
- If anyone follows without any hesitation whatever the spiritual master says, naturally he becomes kind
- If the spiritual master is kind enough to the disciple, however unintelligent the disciple may be, then by the divine grace of the spiritual master everything is revealed
- In order that Dhruva Maharaja's kingly anger not exceed the limit, Manu was kind enough to check his grandson
- In the meantime, the bee, flying hither and thither, appeared before Her again. She (Radharani) thought, "Krsna is still kind to Me. In spite of the messenger's carrying disruptive messages, He is so kind that He has again sent the bee to take Me to Him"
- In the Vedic literature there are twenty kinds of religious principles mentioned, and each of them is described in different sastras. But Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen conditioned souls of this age that He personally appeared
- Indra says, "You (Nrsimhadeva) are so kind towards us that, by killing him, You have removed that fear from within our hearts and have given us the chance to place Your Lordship within our hearts again"
- Irregularity in worshiping Guru and Gauranga can be tolerated, as they are always kind and forgiving, but irregularity in worshiping Lord Jagannatha and Sri Sri Radha Krishna is not good
- It is by their kindness, of the previous acaryas that they let us sit between them just like a father calls for a child to sit down next to him
- Krsna is so nice that anyone who takes to Him becomes the first-class peaceful man. You can know from the example of Arjuna how much peaceful he was. He did not mind to forego his claim, and he remained nonviolent and peaceful
- Krsna said, "They (the sages & brahmanas) are so kind that they are traveling with Me, and wherever they go they immediately make the whole atmosphere as pure as transcendence simply by the touch of the dust of their feet"
- Krsna was so kind to the gopis that instead of sitting in their hearts to be appreciated in yogic meditation, He seated Himself by their sides
- Like the Supersoul, he (Prahlada Maharaja) was kind to every living entity and was the best friend of everyone
- Lord Siva, being kind toward him (Daksa), awarded him punishment to neutralize the offense. King Daksa realized this and, feeling obliged for Lord Siva's magnanimous behavior, wanted to show his gratitude
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was kind enough to order him released, and when he admitted to being a tributary prince under Maharaja Yudhisthira, Queen Draupadi also desired his release. After this incident, he was allowed to return to his country
- Most kind devotee
- My father was kind to me, and I imbibed from him the ideas later on solidified by my spiritual master, the eternal father
- My Guru Maharaja pulled me out from this material life. I have not lost anything. He was so kind upon me. I have gained. I left three children, I have got now three hundred children. So I am not loser
- O best among the brahmanas (Maitreya), those who are spiritual masters are very kind to the needy. They are always kind to their followers, disciples and sons, and without being asked by them, the spiritual master describes all that is knowledge
- One who is pure devotee, he does not pray to God for any personal interest. Even if he is distressed, he says, "O Lord, it is Your kindness. You have put me in distress just to rectify me"
- Persons who are desirous of becoming great personalities must be decorated with the following qualities: strength, memory, independence, tactfulness, luster, patience, kind-heartedness, ingenuity, gentility, mannerliness and determination
- Please accept our prayers for your well being. Our society wishes to thank you for your kind cooperation in the past, regarding CCP application and import of books
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we are all surrendered souls, devotees of Your Lordship; therefore, please be kind and bestow Your causeless mercy upon us"
- So far my injuries are concerned, by the grace of Krishna and good wishes of friends and relatives it is already completely cured. Thank you very much for your kind inquiries
- Some kind of gift to the Spiritual Master from the new disciple on the occasion of initiation is required that the function be complete
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I shall give you anything because you are so kind to Me. You (bumblebee) have come to take Me to Krsna because He is not able to come here, being surrounded by new girlfriends in Mathura. But you are a tiny creature"
- Thank you very much for your kind donation of 2500 Rupees for our food distribution program. It will be very helpful in endeavors
- Thank you very much for your kind donation. May Lord Krishna bless you
- Thank you very much for your report of the temple activities there. Please offer my thanks to Mr. Pankhania for his kind assistance to our movement
- The devotee prayed, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto them for being so kind to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the parent of the whole universe"
- The devotee prayed, "They are always anxious to serve Krsna and to maintain Him, and they are always so kind to Him"
- The first qualification is kind. Just like these sannyasis. Our Rupanuga Gosvami. He has got a nice child, wife, nice wife. But, being kind to the humanity, he has accepted sannyasa. This is kindness. No homely comfort. This is kindness
- The girls prayed, “O supreme external energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna"
- The gopis said, "We fear He will become controlled by them & will forget us, for we are simple village girls. He will no longer be kind to us. We therefore do not expect Krsna to return to Vrndavana. He will not leave the company of the girls in Mathura"
- The living entities are of two kinds: one class is called nitya-mukta, ever liberated, and the other is called nitya-baddha, ever conditioned. The nitya-mukta living entities are in the spiritual kingdom, and the nitya-baddhas are in the material world
- The Lord is so kind, however, that even though they are His enemies, they are still allowed to enter into the spiritual kingdom and remain in the impersonal brahma-jyoti, the undifferentiated light of the absolute
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, it is very difficult to achieve perfect knowledge of the Absolute Truth. Your Lordship is so kind to the fallen souls that You appear in different incarnations and execute different activities"
- The poor spiritual master is kind and merciful enough to accept a disciple and suffer for that disciple's sinful activities, but Krsna, being merciful to His servant, neutralizes the reactions of sinful deeds for the servant who engages in preaching
- The wives of kamsa and his brothers said, "Our dear husbands, you are so kind and are the protectors of your dependents. Now, after your death, we are also dead, along with your homes and children. We no longer look auspicious"
- These two, the sun and moon, are very kind to the people of the world
- This is Krsna's business. He's more kind. He's more anxious to get us back. Therefore He comes personally
- This kindness of your nation will cause the blessings of Lord Caitanya to be showered upon them and the higher section of American people will all of them become Krsna conscious
- This Thakurbari, Radha-Govindaji, is my life. That is the beginning of my this spiritual life. And after so many years, still Radha-Govindaji has dragged me. So it is His kindness
- We write: "We trust in God," but we make discrimination. If you trust in God, then you must be equally kind and merciful to all living entities. That is God consciousness
- When there is emotion caused by seeing something very dear, one can speak very swiftly and use kind words. When there is emotion caused by seeing something detestable, one cries very loudly