Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
justifiably | justification | justified | justifies | justifying | justify
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Justify"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The end justifies the means
- The so-called religionists were falsely using the Vedas to justify such violent acts as meat-eating, and Lord Buddha came to lead the fallen people away from such a false interpretation of the Vedas
- The wife of Dronacarya, Krpi, is the sister of Krpacarya. A devoted wife, who is according to revealed scripture the better half of her husband, is justified in embracing voluntary death along with her husband if she is without issue
- Those who are committing sins like illicit sex, fault-finding, and unjustified violence rarely attain spiritual knowledge or realization
- Though the soul is immortal, violence is not encouraged, but at the time of war it is not discouraged when there is actual need for it. That need must be justified in terms of the sanction of the Lord, and not capriciously
- War must be justified in terms of the sanction of the Lord, and not capriciously
- Without knowing the subtle laws of nature, if we tried to justify our deeds as influenced by the will of the God, we would be attempting to bring partiality, inebriety, and gracelessness into the acts of the all-good Personality of Godhead