Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
judgement | judgements | judgment | judgments
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Judgment"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee should always be happy to receive the fortune awarded him by the Supreme Lord, which seems pleasant or unpleasant according to one's judgment
- As the decision of the supreme court of a state is final, similarly the judgment of Brahmaji, the supreme authority in the universe, is final in the Vedic process of acquiring knowledge
- Authoritative judgment
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu placed the standard of Madhavendra Puri's intense love before Nityananda Prabhu for judgment. "All his loving activities are uncommon," Caitanya Mahaprabhu said. "Indeed, one is struck with wonder to hear of his activities"
- Caitanya-caritamrta author says, caitanyera dayara katha karaha vicara. Vicara. Just put your judgment. Try to understand with logic and try to understand with philosophy. Not as a fanatic
- I think you should not be disturbed by minor disagreement. If you think that you cannot agree with Umapati, you can stop discussing with him, and if there is any point of judgment, you can refer to me. I am always at your service
- I was expecting to fight that case at least for some years, but by Krsna's grace he has given on the first day the judgment
- If their (the logicians) judgment is impartial, they will understand that no other humanitarian activities can surpass those of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One mistake of judgment often made by the neophyte devotees is that any time there is some disturbance or difficulty they are considering that the conditions or the external circumstances under which the difficulty took place are the cause
- Our only business is to spread Krishna Consciousness to the best of our possibility, and Krishna has given us discrimination and judgment. So, Krishna is within you, you chant and ask Him, Krishna and He will give you proper instruction
- That is happening now in this Kali-yuga generally. Big, big court justice, magistrate, they are giving favorable judgment, being bribed. This is Kali-yuga
- The best lawyer gives evidence from the past judgment of the court without taking much trouble to establish his case. This is called the parampara system, and learned authorities follow it without manufacturing rubbish interpretations
- The magistrate has given a very good judgement in our favor and a very good certificate that this is bona fide religion
- We are getting the Deity Worship maintained by Europeans and Americans who are not born in brahmana families there will be great litigation on this issue and it may be judgement is against us
- We put this philosophy (Krsna consciousness) to your judgement, and you judge it scrutinizingly with your all intellects, and you'll find it sublime. And if you find it sublime, then why not put it to the world?
- We quote Vedic evidence to support our statements, but if we interpret it according to our own judgment, the authority of the Vedic literature is rendered imperfect or useless
- When he was arrested and he was being judged by Alexander, the thief pleaded that "What is the difference between you and me? You are a great thief. I am a small thief." So Alexander understood it and got him released, "Yes." This is generosity