Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Gives Jubilation (17 P)
Pages in category "Jubilation"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- After he (the living entity) dies, however, the relationship (with a certain father and mother) is finished. Under these circumstances, one should not be falsely involved with jubilation and lamentation
- Agitated by tears, Srimati Radharani's eyes were tinged with red, just like the eastern horizon at sunrise. Her lips began to move with jubilation and lusty desire. Her eyebrows curved, and Her lotuslike face smiled mildly
- Although Kasyapa Muni was eager to fulfill the desire of his wife Diti, when he heard that she wanted a son to kill Indra his jubilation was immediately reduced to nothing because he was averse to the idea
- Although Nrsimha Brahmacari felt jubilation within his heart to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu eating everything, for the sake of Lord Nrsimhadeva he externally expressed disappointment
- An example of perspiring because of jubilation is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam. One gopi addressed Radharani thusly
- At the same time, all the friends of Aghasura, especially Kamsa, who were all accustomed to eating flesh and blood, expressed their jubilation, understanding that Krsna had also entered the mouth of the demon
- Certainly if His Divine Grace were physically present at this time, it would have been a great occasion for jubilation, but even though he is not physically present, I am confident that he is very much pleased by this work of translation
- Chivalrous activities in the matter of fighting, the expression of pride, emotions, endurance, kindness, determination, jubilation, enthusiasm, jealousy and remembrance are called unconstitutional
- Devaki was overwhelmed with both jubilation and lamentation. She was joyful, for she could understand that Lord Visnu had taken shelter within her womb, but at the same time she was sorry that as soon as her child would come out, Kamsa would kill Him
- Drummers beat drums in jubilation, the brahmanas recited Vedic hymns, and all the devotees of the Lord chanted the words "Jaya! Jaya! All glories to the Supreme Personality of Godhead!"
- He (Akrura) became overwhelmed with all the symptoms of ecstasy; he wept, and his body trembled. Out of extreme jubilation upon seeing the dust touched by the lotus feet of Krsna, Akrura fell flat on his face and began to roll on the ground
- Her (Radharani's) entire body is bedecked with these (the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness) nine different jewels
- Her (Radharani's) ornaments embody the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness
- If the color change takes place due to excessive jubilation, the hue turns red. Because such change of color is so rare, Srila Rupa Gosvami does not further discuss this point
- In accordance with the Vedic custom, they (the ladies and girls of Mathura) took yogurt mixed with fresh green grass and strewed it here and there to make the victory jubilation even more auspicious
- In addition to jubilation, there are sometimes symptoms of disappointment. Pradyumna once addressed Samba with these words
- In his disturbed condition, he began to pray to these clouds, and he expressed his jubilation by bowing down before them
- In jubilation, all the inhabitants of the city dressed themselves with colorful garments and ornaments. King Nagnajit was so much pleased that he gave a dowry to his daughter and son-in-law, as follows
- In such a laughing ecstasy of love, Krsna or matters pertaining to Krsna are the cause of the laughter. In such laughing devotional service, there are symptoms of jubilation, laziness, concealed feelings and similar other seemingly disturbing elements
- In such expressions of ecstatic love there are many other subsidiary symptoms, such as jubilation, withering, silence, disappointment, moroseness, reverence, thoughtfulness, remembrance, doubtfulness, confidence
- In the Tenth Canto, 39th Chapter, 48th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam a faltering voice due to jubilation was exhibited by Akrura when he was shown all of the Vaikuntha planets resting within the River Yamuna
- In this case there was a combination of bashfulness, anger, jubilation and lamentation. This is an instance of an aggregate of symptoms of ecstatic love
- In Vedic civilization, childbirth or pregnancy is never regarded as a burden; rather, it is a cause for jubilation
- In vyabhicari ecstatic love for Krsna there is sometimes madness, dexterity, fear, laziness, jubilation, pride, dizziness, meditation, disease, forgetfulness and humbleness
- Out of jubilation, anger or separation there may be the pouring down of tears from the eyes. When such tears are very cold they are due to jubilation, and when they are due to anger the tears become hot
- Out of jubilation, anger, or separation there may be the pouring down of tears from the eyes. When such tears are very cold they are due to jubilation, and when they are due to anger the tears become hot
- Spiritual life means anxiety-less. This is the difference between material life and spiritual life. In the BG it is described what is spiritual life. As soon as you are identified with the Absolute Truth, Brahman, then symptoms will be jubilation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu derives no happiness from meeting one who is not a pure devotee of Krsna. Thus because Gopala Bhattacarya was a Mayavadi scholar, the Lord felt no jubilation in meeting him
- Svarupa Damodara said, "Timidity, jubilation, ambition, respect, fear and the characteristics of the left-wing gopis are all ecstatic symptoms that combine to agitate Srimati Radharani"
- The Gandharvas, the Kimpurusas and the Kinnaras sounded thousands and thousands of kettledrums and trumpets again and again, and they sang in great jubilation, declaring, "How exalted a person is Bali Maharaja, and what a difficult task he has performed!"
- The standing up of hair on the body resulting from jubilation is described in the Tenth Canto, 30th Chapter, 9th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam in connection with the gopis engaged in the rasa dance
- The thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, bodily symptoms manifest in ecstatic love, are as follows: (23) mati, attention; (24) dhrti, forbearance; (25) harsa, jubilation; (26) autsukya, eagerness; (27) augrya, violence and (28) amarsa, anger
- The transcendental ornaments of Srimati Radharani's body include the eight sattvikas, or transcendental symptoms and the thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, beginning with harsa, or jubilation in natural love
- There are eight symptoms of ecstatic love on the platform of transcendental jubilation, and when they are combined and tasted by Krsna, the Lord's mind is completely satisfied
- They ate all kinds of cakes and sweet rice, filling themselves up to their throats, and at intervals they vibrated the holy name of the Lord in great jubilation
- This is an instance of a conjunction of jubilation and lamentation due to different causes of ecstatic love
- When He (Balarama) returned to Dvaraka, He was received with great jubilation by relatives and friends, headed by King Ugrasena and other elder persons, who all came forward to welcome Him
- When tears appear in the eyes because of jubilation, the tears are soothing
- When the lotus-eyed Rukmini, the first queen of Krsna in Dvaraka, was shedding tears out of ecstatic jubilation, she did not like the tears
- When the princes of the Yadu dynasty heard the vibration of Krsna's Pancajanya conchshell, the hairs on their bodies immediately stood up in ecstatic jubilation