Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Jewish | Jew | Jewism
Pages in category "Jewish"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- God is one, but we understand Him from different angles of vision, and that different angles of vision may be called as Christian angle vision, the Hindu angle vision, this Jew's angle vision. But that is angle of vision
- God is the Supreme Truth. So Supreme Truth cannot be Hebrew truth, Christian truth, Hindu truth. Truth is truth. So similarly, God is one. He is for Hebrew, He is for Hindu, He is for Muslim, He is for everyone
- I am training these European and American boys, most of them coming from Christian and Jewish families, and they are accepting to become a pure brahmana and then a pure sannyasi
- I came to America in 1965, and since then I have many followers belonging to both Christian and Jewish faiths
- I think depiction of this incident (the crucifixion) simply stimulates the tensions of difference of opinion, and difference of religious principles, between the Jews and the Christians
- I was never careful for anything. Whatever automatically comes... I was never careful. "As the Jew, I have to save..." No, no
- ISKCON is a non-lucrative organization, whose purpose is to promote the well-being of human society by drawing its attention to God. We are a non-sectarian society, and our members include people from Christian, Jewish and Moslem as well as Hindu faiths
- We do not belong either to the Hindus or Christian or Jewish. We belong to Krsna or God
- Whether one is Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish or whatever, everyone has some religious institution. Real religion, however, means becoming God conscious. Birth is successful if an interest in Krsna consciousness is taken
- Why should you say, "Oh, I am Christian. I am Jew. I cannot attend your meeting." Why should you say, "Oh, I cannot allow you to speak in my church." If I am speaking about God, what objection you have got?
- Why they think Eastern, Western, Jewish and...? We are talking of the human being. That is the misunderstanding going on, that this is Hindu religion, Eastern religion