Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
jeopardize | jeopardized | jeopardizes | jeopardizing | jeopardy
Pages in category "Jeopardize"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- According to the codes of God the irresponsible king or state executive jeopardizes his good name, duration of life, power and strength and ultimately his progressive march towards a better life and salvation after death
- As soon as the natural sequence of living entities is jeopardized, at that time, non-religious principle, unnatural life, becomes prominent and people become embarrassed. At that time, the incarnation of Lord is, I mean to say, appeared
- The two legs do not speak, and they are blind. If a person simply trusts his legs to take him walking, he is likely to fall into a hole or bump into something. Thus led by the blind legs, one's life may be placed in jeopardy
- There is an acceptance of transcendental pleasure in the Patanjali system, but the monists do not accept this transcendental pleasure, out of fear of jeopardizing the theory of oneness
- These management affairs sometimes disturb me. Kindly manage nicely. I want that the properties should not be jeopardized