Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
irregular | irregularities | irregularity | irregularly | irregulated
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unsteady (5 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Irregular"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I have arrived here in Vrindaban, but so far the project is concerned, why the money is so irregular?
- If one man is appointed as leader, all must follow him and be obedient. "Obedience is the first law of discipline.'' They are pointing out irregularities, but they themselves are not doing their duty
- If one worships the demigods but does not understand the relationship between the demigods and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, his worship is irregular
- In this way (when Mercury does not move along with the sun, it forbodes cyclones, dust, irregular rainfall, and waterless clouds) it creates fearful conditions due to inadequate or excessive rainfall
- Irregularity in worshiping Guru and Gauranga can be tolerated, as they are always kind and forgiving, but irregularity in worshiping Lord Jagannatha and Sri Sri Radha Krishna is not good
- The Deity worship should be done just in the way it was carried out in my presence. You should see that such a high standard is maintained and that there are no irregularities. Irregularity means breaking the schedule
- The human being is more passionate than the animals, and thus the sex life of the human being is more irregular
- The ocean is considered to be the presiding deity of the abdomen, where the feelings of hunger and thirst originate. When there is an irregularity in hunger and thirst, one is advised, according to Ayur-vedic treatment, to take a bath in the ocean
- They are pointing out the irregularities in others. They came to serve, now they don't want to serve so there is some excuse. Oh, irregularity, let me go away. The workers should not suggest irregularities
- Things in the past were done very irregularly. Now, everything must be done very carefully and cautiously