Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
insufficiency | insufficient | insufficiently
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Insufficient"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- If we open so many centers and then later there is difficulty to maintain them because insufficient men, or if we have to close them, then what is the use. We are not after so many centers, but we want to make devotees, pure devotees of Krishna
- In India there are many such acarya families, but they have now degenerated due to insufficient education and training
- Offer something. Just be in love with Him. Then just see how much peaceful you feel. How much tranquility you feel and how you are protected by Krsna, how you avoid insufficiency, how you become pure and how you make your progress in spiritual life
- One who has attained the perfect brahminical stage naturally becomes renounced; he does not strive for material gain because by spiritual knowledge he has come to the conclusion that in this world there is no insufficiency
- Simply getting the weapon of jnana is insufficient. One must sharpen the weapon by serving the spiritual master and adhering to his instructions
- Sometimes the merchant in the forest wants to climb the hills and mountains, but due to insufficient footwear, his feet are pricked by small stone fragments and by thorns on the mountain. Being pricked by them, he becomes very aggrieved
- The immeasurable spiritual sky is full of spiritual planets, named Vaikunthas, far beyond the material sky. The mundaners have insufficient information of even the mundane sky, so what can they think of the spiritual sky?
- The Lord felt somewhat insufficient, like a husband feeling lonely in the absence of his wife. This is a poetic simile. He wanted to create the cosmic manifestation to give another chance to the conditioned souls who were dormant in forgetfulness
- The Mayavada conception of perfection - an Absolute Truth without potency - is due to insufficient knowledge. Actually, outside the exhibition of His (Krsna's) different potencies, the Absolute Truth is not complete
- The Mayavada conception of perfection - an Absolute Truth without potency - is due to insufficient knowledge. Actually, outside the exhibition of His different potencies, the Absolute Truth is not complete
- The transcendental activities of the Lord are all wonderful, and they appear inconceivable because even great endeavors by many learned scholars have still proved insufficient for understanding them
- The ungodly human being, ignorant of his duty to give protection and food to the animals, kills them to compensate for the insufficient production of grains
- The ungodly human being, ignorant of his duty to give protection and food to the animals, kills them to compensate for the insufficient production of grains. Thus no one is satisfied, and that is the cause for the present condition in today's world
- Theoretical knowledge acquired by studying the Vedas is insufficient to protect one from the clutches of maya. One must strongly adhere to the lotus feet of the Lord in devotional service. Then one's position is secure
- We have to construct so many roads, and yet these roads are insufficient to cope with automobile congestion and traffic jams. There are also the problems of air pollution and fuel shortage
- When there is insufficient hunger and thirst, it is understood that there is a shortage of fire within the stomach, and the Ayur-vedic treatment is performed in connection with the fire element, agni-mandyam
- Why these things are going on, marching and chanting japa, insufficient milk, too strict enforcement of time schedules, hitting the small children?